Gibson 60th Anniversary '60s Les Paul Std V1 VOS Deep Cherry Sunburst Electric Guitar (2020)
Should online/store price differ, you are entitled to the lesser price! See T&C’s
This limited-edition 60th Anniversary model celebrates the iconic 1960 Les Paul Standard, which has shaped music across genres for six decades. The artisans at Gibson Custom Shop have proudly recreated the experience of owning a priceless original thanks to painstaking attention to detail and tireless study of vintage examples, closely following the three distinct versions seen within 1960. Those made in the first third of the year (V1) had the same specs as 1959 models, while the middle third (V2) had thinner neck profiles, different knobs and brighter colours. The final third (V3) featured even thinner neck profiles. Each version is available within this historic limited run of instruments, inspiring players in different ways. Included is a 60th Anniversary switch plate, a commemorative Certificate of Authenticity booklet and a vintage replica hardshell case.
Derringers Music, we've been looking after you our musical family for decades. Offering our wealth of expertise and knowledge Adelaide and Australia wide! We're here for you but if you want to learn more checkout the manufacturers product listing here.
- Body Material: 1-Piece Solid Lightweight Mahogany
- Top: 2-Piece Figured Maple, Hide Glue Fit
- Back: 1-Piece Solid Lightweight Mahogany
- Finish: Nitrocellulose Lacquer VOS (Vintage Patina)
- Neck Material: Solid Mahogany
- Neck Profile: V1 Authentic '59 Medium C-Shape
- Scale Length: 24.75" / 628.65mm
- Fingerboard Material: Indian Rosewood, Hide Glue Fit
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"
- Number Of Frets: 22
- Frets: Authentic Medium-Jumbo
- Nut Material: Nylon
- Nut Width: 1.69" / 42.85mm
- End of Board Width: 2.24" / 56.89mm
- Inlays: Aged Cellulose Nitrate Trapezoid
- Joint: Long Tenon, Hide Glue Fit
- Hardware Finish: Nickel
- Tuner Plating: Nickel
- Bridge: No-Wire ABR-1
- Saddle Material: Nickel-plated Brass
- Tailpiece: Lightweight Aluminium Stop Bar
- Tuning Machines: Kluson Single Line, Single Ring
- Pickguard: Laminated Cellulose Acetate Butyrate
- Truss Rod Cover: Authentic Stepped 2-Ply
- Pickup Covers: Authentic Profile Nickel Silver
- Pickups: Custombucker Alnico III (Unpotted)
- Case: Aged Brown/Pink Reissue 5-Latch
- Accessories: Certificate of Authenticity Booklet, Commemorative Switch Plate Medallion (Regular Plate in Case)
Derringers Music is not just another music store but a service-oriented business that puts you and your music at the centre of everything we do. To meet your needs we offer thousands of products online and in our stores. At Derringers, we continually work to present highly competitive pricing and above all to be fair, reliable and prompt in our service, sales and advice. Our advertising and web store presents to you with the most popular and sought after goods, either available at the time of your purchase or imminently arriving in the near future. Every effort is made to preserve the relationship with you as a highly-valued and long-term customer.
To this end we ask that you read our terms and conditions here.