JBL PRX ONE All-In-One Powered Column PA with 7-Ch Digital Mixer & DSP
Derringers Music is pleased to present the JBL PRX ONE all-in-one powered column PA with inbuilt 7CH Mixer.
The JBL PRX ONE all-in-one powered PA features an acoustically optimized column arrayfeaturing a 7-channel digital mixer, a full suite of professional DSP, class-leading audioconnectivity, Bluetooth functionality and JBL Pro Connect universal app control.
Enjoy unmatched power and performance in a sleek, compact package: PRX ONE delivers astunning 130 dB of wide, full-bandwidth coverage with consistent front-to-back throw, thanksto its custom-engineered 12-tweeter column array featuring JBL AIM acoustic technology, 12-inch bass-reflex woofer and built-in 2,000-waY (peak) amplifier.
Dial in great sound fast, with fewer pieces of gear, using PRX ONE’s full suite of professionalLexicon and dbx effects including reverb, delay, compression and dbx DriveRack Insidefeaturing AFS Pro Automatic Feedback Suppression. Connect microphones, instruments,mobile devices and wireless rigs using PRX ONE’s versatile I/Os (featuring dedicated phantompower and Hi-Z inputs and pro-grade Neutrik connectors) and sophisticated Bluetooth 5.0features. Work faster and easier with an intuitive Soundcraft-designed dual-mode digital mixerthat can be set to general mix functions or channel-strip control, all controllable via app or abuilt-in color LCD.
PRX ONE is ideal for DJs, musicians, entertainment venues, corporate presenters, rentalcompanies and houses of worship. It’s the perfect solution for anyone who demands best-in-class power, acoustic performance, creative control and connectivity in a stylish, full-featuredcolumn PA that’s ideal for both installed and portable applications.
- Vertical array of 12x 2.5-inch drivers delivers consistent, even HF response from the front of the room to the back
- Custom-designed high-frequency drivers feature copper-capped pole pieces to minimize distortion and smooth, natural high-frequency response
- JBL A.I.M. (Array Inumbration Mechanics) geometrically optimized array-shading technology ensures consistent front-to-back coverage
- Wide, 130° (H) x 30° (V) dispersion pattern delivers consistent coverage across the audience area
- Sophisticated crossover management and HF/LF coupling allow for a more natural low-end response and smooth, uniform response across the entire frequency range
- 12-inch bass-reflex woofer extends low-end response to 35Hz
- 2,000-watt (peak), fully bridged Class D amplifier with power factor correction and high-linearity inductors provides clean, efficient system power, superior headroom, low THD and protection from voltage spikes
- Four high-efficiency, low-noise microphone preamps maintain constant bandwidth at any gain level
- 130dB max SPL
- Integrated 7-channel digital mixer with dual-operating mode gives users full control of their input faders or individual channel controls like bass, mid, treble and effects sends.
- Powerful Lexicon effects engine with delay, reverb chorus, echo and sub synth, with presets for easy setup
- PRX ONE Adapter Bracket Kit can be used to install the unit to a wall mount.
Come on in to one of Derringers stores to chat with our knowledgeable team, give us a ring, or email us! You can also simply hit the cart button and checkout to get one of these sent to your door ASAP! We've been looking after you — our musical family — for decades, offering our wealth of expertise and knowledge Adelaide and Australia wide! We won't be beaten!
Derringers Music — We're your support crew!
- System Type: Powered Column PA Speaker
- Woofer Size: 12"
- Tweeter Size: 2.5"
- Tweeter Count: 12
- Max SPL: 130dB
- Freq Range -10: 35-20kHz
- Freq Range -3: 40-20kHz
- Hor Dispersion: 130°
- Vert Dispersion: 30°
- Power Rating: 2000W Peak; 1000W RMS
- Triple Tier DSP control offers multi-level user experiences based on knowledge level
- dbx DriveRack Inside technology features AFS (Automatic Feedback Suppression), 8-band master EQ, system limiter, plus gates and compressors on each channel for unrivaled dynamic control
- One-touch ducking by Soundcraft ensures speech is always heard
- Simple, intuitive full-color LCD screen provides easy access to all PRX ONE functions
- 8 user presets instantly optimize system sound
- Robust audio connectivity: I/Os include 4 XLR Combo, 2 Hi-Z, 1 1/8-inch/BT audio and 1 XLR Pass Thru
- 2 USB 2.0 ports charge devices and power AKG wireless systems (with optional JBL adapter cable)
- Two channels of true +48V phantom power expand microphone support
- Bluetooth 5.0 connectivity allows remote system control of up to 10 units using the JBL Pro Connect app
- Full app control using JBL Pro Connect
- Rugged enclosures withstand the rigors of the road
- Optional bracket and adapter allow array to be wall or truss-mounted independently of subwoofer for permanent installations
- Computer-modeled ComfortGrip handle simplifies transport
- Included nylon carrying bag for array
- Attractive, discreet form factor
- Inputs & Outputs: 4 XLR Combo Jacks
2 1/4” Hi-Z
1 1/8”/BT Summed
1 XLR Pass Through
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 850 mm x 482 mm x 647 mm
- Weight: 55.65 lbs (25.7 kg)
Derringers Music is not just another music store but a service-oriented business that puts you and your music at the centre of everything we do. To meet your needs we offer thousands of products online and in our stores. At Derringers, we continually work to present highly competitive pricing and above all to be fair, reliable and prompt in our service, sales and advice. Our advertising and web store presents to you with the most popular and sought after goods, either available at the time of your purchase or imminently arriving in the near future. Every effort is made to preserve the relationship with you as a highly-valued and long-term customer.
To this end we ask that you read our terms and conditions here.