Korg microKEY 25 Compact USB Controller Keyboard 25 mini key
Korg microKEY 25 Compact USB Controller Keyboard, 25 mini key - microKEY Series - USB-Powered Keyboard - MICRO MAKEOVERS! MicroKey 25 and 37 are getting all decked out in limited edition colours for the 10th Anniversary of Micro. Get your hands on an eye-catching black/red or all-black model before they’re all gone. Available through select retailers late October. microKEY are a compact family of USB MIDI keyboards featuring the velocity-sensitive Natural Touch mini-keyboard; acclaimed on instruments such as the microKORG XL and microARRANGER. In addition to the existing 37-key model, the lineup has been expanded with the addition of a supremely portable 25-key model, and a five-octave 61-key model providing the space to play freely with both hands. Bundled software and discount coupons are more generous than ever; the 61-key model even comes with a license for the Korg Legacy Collection. The microKEY is the ideal USB MIDI keyboard for the musician who wants to assemble a convenient and compact music production system.
- USB MIDI keyboard – thin, lightweight, and USB-powered
- Velocity-sensitive natural-touch mini-keyboard with excellent playing feel
- Three models to choose from:
- the highly portable 25-key model
- the space-saving 37-key model
- the 61-key model for the studio musician
- Octave Shift and Key Transpose features access the full MIDI note range
- Versatile controls include arpeggiator buttons, sustain/tap button, and joystick (25 key)
- Pitch Bend and Modulation wheels add expression to your performance (37 key, 61 key)
- No need to install a driver; just connect it to your computer, and it's ready for use
- Great for use with iPad (microKey25 can be powered from iPad, 37 and 61 require external USB power)
- Dual USB ports; ideal for adding Korg's nanoPAD2 or other USB devices to your setup (37 key, 61 key)
- A generous assortment of licenses and discount coupons for popular software titles is included
- KORG KONTROL Editor is included
- A license is included for the "Korg Legacy Collection Special Bundle," giving you software versions of Korg's classic synthesizers (61-key model only)
- No driver installation needed - the standard USB MIDI driver provided by Windows/Mac OS X is supported
Natural Touch mini-keyboard
microKEY 25 =25 keys
microKEY 37 =37 keys
microKEY 61 =61 keys
microKEY-25 =Joystick, arpeggiator button, Sustain / TAP button
microKEY-37/61 =Pitch bend wheel, Modulation wheel
microKEY 25/37 =-4~+4
microKEY 61 =-3~+3
microKEY 25 = USB: Type B (x1)
microKEY 37/61 =USB: Type A (x 2); Type B (x1)
USB bus power
microKEY 25 = Less than 100mA
microKEY 37/61 = Less than 500mA
Dimensions (W x D x H) :
microKEY 25 =395(W)x 131(D)x 53(H)mm
microKEY 37 =565(W)x 139(D)x 54(H)mm
microKEY 61 =850(W)x 139(D)x 54(H)mm
microKEY 25 =0.65 Kg / 1.43 lbs.
microKEY 37 =1.0 kg / 2.21 lbs.
microKEY 61 =1.71 kg / 3.77 lbs.
KORG BUNDLE SOFTWARE PIN Card
You can connect the microKEY25 to your iPad and use it to control apps*2 such as the Korg iMS-20 via MIDI *2. (With Apple's iPad Camera Connection Kit or similar device)*3. For the 37/61-key models, you just need to connect them via a USB hub that can supply power.
*1:Operation has been verified on iOS 5.0.1.
*2:The app must support Core MIDI.
*3:For the 25-key model as well, we recommend using a powered hub if you plan to use the microKEY for an extended time.
Apple Macintosh with USB port, satisfying the operating requirements of Mac OS X or Apple Macintosh with Intel supported processor
Mac OS X10.5 or later
Computer with USB port, satisfying the operating requirements of Microsoft Windows XP/ Vista/7
Microsoft Windows XP SP3 (32bit), Microsoft Windows Vista SP2 (32bit, 64bit) or Windows 7 SP1 (32bit, 64bit)
*Mac, the Mac logo and the Audio Units logo are trademarks of Apple Inc.
*Windows is registered trademark of Microsoft Corporation.
*VST and ASIO is trademark of Steinberg Media Technologies GmbH.
* RTAS is a registered trademark of Avid Technology, Inc. and its affiliates and divisions.
*MIDI is registered trademark of Association of Musical Electronics Industry (AMEI).
*All other product, company, and standards names are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective holders.
*Specifications and appearance are subject to change without notice.
Derringers Music is not just another music store but a service-oriented business that puts you and your music at the centre of everything we do. To meet your needs we offer thousands of products online and in our stores. At Derringers, we continually work to present highly competitive pricing and above all to be fair, reliable and prompt in our service, sales and advice. Our advertising and web store presents to you with the most popular and sought after goods, either available at the time of your purchase or imminently arriving in the near future. Every effort is made to preserve the relationship with you as a highly-valued and long-term customer.
To this end we ask that you read our terms and conditions here.