Korg Volca Nubass Vacuum Tube Bass Synthesizer
Derringers Music presents the Korg Volca Nubass Vacuum Tube Bass Synthesizer (KO-VOLCANUBASS) for your purchase. The Korg volca nubass is the first analogue synth to be equipped with a Nutube new-generation vacuum tube in its oscillator. Vacuum tube plus analogue means that the sound is warm, thick, and rich. The familiar transistor ladder filter gives it the character of a classic bass machine, along with overdrive, and huge-sounding distortion. Even today, when digital technology allows electronic musical instruments to simulate any sound imaginable, people seek the warm harmonics and distortion produced by analogue vacuum tubes. This distinctive sound has a quality beyond words that sets it apart, and cannot be captured by a response curve; it’s the unmistakable sound of tubes. An acid bass machine for a new generation combines classic sound with the power of modern synthesizer design. It’s the Korg volca nubass.
- The fusion of a newly developed vacuum tube oscillator with a classic ladder filter - The Korg volca Nubass is equipped with two vacuum tubes; one is used in the oscillator to generate a sawtooth wave or square wave. The other vacuum tube is used in the drive circuit of the sub oscillator, adding depth and warmth one octave below the oscillator. This oscillator and sub oscillator provides a circuit structure that brings out the harmonic character that only a real vacuum tube could provide.
- A transistor ladder low-pass filter that produces a distinctive sound - The low-pass filter defines the sound of this bass machine; it uses a transistor ladder design found on classic analogue bass synths. This filter on the Korg volca nubass is uniquely dynamic in the way it affects a sound more than just ranging from bright-to-dark. Its wide range of timbral possibilities makes it ideal for a broad variety of dance music; you can use it to create the distinctive modulation that can be heard in acid house, or increase the resonance to bring out a sharp character that’s appropriate for techno.
- Analog driver circuit with the Korg volca Nubass - nubass is equipped with overdrive that uses an analogue circuit reminiscent of a classic stompbox. Turning the knob toward the right compresses the volume while causing mild distortion, adding thickness to your bass sounds. The tone knob also lets you adjust the crispness of the high-frequency range.
- A 16-step sequencer that lets you automate parameters with Korg volca Nubass - The Korg volca nubass is equipped with a full-fledged 16-step sequencer with a variety of functionality; by using it in conjunction with a rhythm machine, you can construct rhythm tracks or loop music.
- You can use the 16 buttons for step input on the Korg volcano nubass just like the rest of the volca series, or play the buttons as a keyboard for real-time recording. The chain function lets you play back multiple sequence patterns in succession, allowing you to loop up to 16 sequences.
Derringers Music is not just another music store but a service-oriented business that puts you and your music at the centre of everything we do. To meet your needs we offer thousands of products online and in our stores. At Derringers, we continually work to present highly competitive pricing and above all to be fair, reliable and prompt in our service, sales and advice. Our advertising and web store presents to you with the most popular and sought after goods, either available at the time of your purchase or imminently arriving in the near future. Every effort is made to preserve the relationship with you as a highly-valued and long-term customer.
To this end we ask that you read our terms and conditions here.