Martin LX1 Little Martin acoustic guitar
CONTACT FOR AVAILABILITY
Or Call 08 8371 1884
Derringers Music is delighted to sell the Martin LX1 Little Martin acoustic guitar, one of the range of the famous guitars from C.F. Martin guitar company. Since 1833 Martin has built the world's finest acoustic guitars and the Martin LX1 Little Martin acoustic guitar continues that tradition. The attention to detail, quality of materials, finish and setup guarantees that you will have an instrument that will produce excellent tone and volume, enhancing your music experience and enjoyment. Martin guitars have been chosen by the top musicians for generations. When an acoustic guitar is needed, Martin Guitars are the benchmark by which everything else is measured. Contact Derringers Music now or buy online to secure your piece of this music legend and begin to experience the great sound of Martin guitars.
While the Little Martin is our smallest guitar, it is very big on tone, quality and versatility. The LX1 model features a solid Sitka spruce top and mahogany high-pressure laminate HPL back and sides. It’s ideal for travel, student practice or for just playing around the house or campfire. This model includes SUSTAINABLE WOOD CERTIFIED parts. See specifications for details. Derringers Music is an Authorised Martin Guitar dealer and can sell you a Martin with the Authorised Australian Warranty. Don't risk your musical investment, buy from Derringes Music Online or in store.
- Size: Little Martin
- Top: Sitka Spruce
- Back & Sides: Mahogany Patterned HPL
- Electronics: Nil
- SKU: 40/LM-LX1
- Model: LX1 Little Martin
- Construction: Mortise & Tenon Neck Joint
- Body Size: Modified 0-14 Fret
- Top Material: Sitka Spruce
- Top Detail: N/A
- Rosette: Multi-Stripe
- Bracing Pattern: X Brace
- Brace Shape: Non-Scalloped
- Brace Material: Sitka Spruce
- Brace Size: 5/16"
- Back Material: HPL
- Back Detail: Mahogany Pattern
- Back Purfling/Strip: N/A
- Side Material: HPL
- Side Detail: Mahogany Pattern
- Endpiece: N/A
- Endpiece Inlay: N/A
- Binding: N/A
- Top Inlay Material: N/A
- Side Inlay Material: N/A
- Back Inlay Material: N/A
- Neck Material: Rust Birch Laminate
- Neck Shape: Modified Low Oval
- Neck Taper: Standard Taper
- Plek: No
- Nut Material: White Corian
- Headstock Shape: Solid with LX Taper
- Headplate Material: HPL
- Headplate Detail: Rosewood Pattern
- Headplate Logo Style: Script Ink
- Headplate Binding Material: N/A
- Heelcap: N/A
- Fingerboard Material: FSC® Certified Richlite
- Scale Length: 23''
- Neck Joins Body At: 14th Fret
- Number of Frets Total: 20
- Fingerboard Width at Nut: 1 11/16''
- Fingerboard Width at 12th Fret: 2 1/16''
- Fingerboard Inlay Material: N/A
- Fingerboard Inlay Style: N/A
- Fingerboard Binding Material: N/A
- Side Dots: White
- Back and Side Finish: N/A
- Back and Sides Color: N/A
- Finish Top: Hand Rubbed
- Top Color: Clear
- Finish Neck: Hand Rubbed
- Neck Color: N/A
- Bridge Material: FSC® Certified Richlite
- Bridge Style: Junior Style Belly
- Bridge String Spacing: 2 1/8''
- Saddle: Compensated White Tusq
- Saddle Radius: 16"
- Tuning Machines: Chrome Enclosed Gear
- Recommended Strings: SP LIFESPAN 92/8 PHOSPHOR BRONZE MEDIUM (MSP7200)
- Knob: Small
- Bridge Pin Material: White Plastic
- Bridge Pin Dots: Black Plastic
- Pickguard: N/A
- Pickguard Inlay: N/A
- Case: Soft Gig Bag
- Label: Foil Label
- Electronics: Not Available
- Left Handed Availability: Yes
Derringers Music is not just another music store but a service-oriented business that puts you and your music at the centre of everything we do. To meet your needs we offer thousands of products online and in our stores. At Derringers, we continually work to present highly competitive pricing and above all to be fair, reliable and prompt in our service, sales and advice. Our advertising and web store presents to you with the most popular and sought after goods, either available at the time of your purchase or imminently arriving in the near future. Every effort is made to preserve the relationship with you as a highly-valued and long-term customer.
To this end we ask that you read our terms and conditions here.