MOTU 828 MK3 Hybrid Interface with DSP
Available to Order. Call Us.
- 8 inputs and 30 outputs on balanced TRS analog, ADAT, TOSLink and S/PDIF, with XLR main outs
- Supports 44.1, 48, 88.2, 96, 176.4 and 192 kHz sample rates. 8 input by 16 bus mixer with on-board DSP effects
- EQ and compression on every input and output.
- Advanced graphic control for on-board mixing
- Automatic Gain Control faithfully modelled after the legendary Teletronix LA-2A leveling amplifier.
- 7-band parametric EQ available on every input/output modelled after legendary British analog consoles.
- Classic reverb with five room types and length up to 60 seconds.
- Two mic/guitar pre-amps — 1/4” guitar input or low-Z XLR mic input with 48V power, pad & precision digital trim.
- Clip protection — Hardware limiter for mic & guitar inputs prevents digital clipping
- 16 channels of ADAT lightpipe, 8 ch of SMUX (96 kHz) or stereo TOSLink. Mix and match formats.
- Adjust mixing and effects quickly with intuitive LCD menus.
- Connect MIDI gear directly.
- Works with all of your favorite software.
Derringers Music is not just another music store but a service-oriented business that puts you and your music at the centre of everything we do. To meet your needs we offer thousands of products online and in our stores. At Derringers, we continually work to present highly competitive pricing and above all to be fair, reliable and prompt in our service, sales and advice. Our advertising and web store presents to you with the most popular and sought after goods, either available at the time of your purchase or imminently arriving in the near future. Every effort is made to preserve the relationship with you as a highly-valued and long-term customer.
To this end we ask that you read our terms and conditions here.