MXL 606 Small Diaphragm Condenser Instrument Microphone
Derringers Music is pleased to present the MXL 606 Small Diaphragm Condenser Instrument Microphone.
The MXL 606 instrument microphone delivers the sound you are looking for when recording snare drums, high-hat cymbals, acoustic guitars, pianos, percussion, stringed instruments and more.
Using transformerless FET circuitry and a gold-sputtered diaphragm capsule provides a clean and clear tone. The 606 also features a -20 dB switchable attenuation pad and low-frequency roll-off.
- Small-diaphragm instrument mic with a warm, detailed sound
- Transformerless FET circuitry for clean, clear recordings
- Bass roll-off and attenuator to fit any recording situation
- Excellent detail in the midrange and at the top end
- Ideal for percussion, acoustic guitars and pianos
Come on in to one of Derringers stores to chat with our knowledgeable team, give us a ring, or email us! You can also simply hit the cart button and checkout to get one of these sent to your door ASAP! We've been looking after you — our musical family — for decades, offering our wealth of expertise and knowledge Adelaide and Australia wide! We won't be beaten!
Derringers Music — We're your support crew!
- Type: Pressure gradient condenser mic
- Diaphragm: Gold-sputtered, 6 micron
- Capsule size: 22mm/.87 in.
- Frequency response: 30Hz – 20kHz
- Polar pattern: Cardioid
- Sensitivity: 15 mV/Pa
- Impedance: 150 ohms
- Equivalent noise: 17 dB (A-weighted IEC 268-4)
- S/N Ratio: 77 dB (Ref. 1 Pa A-weighted)
- Max SPL for .5% THD: 137 dB
- Power requirements: 48V phantom power (+/- 4V)
- Size and weight: 0.25 lbs/113g
- Metal finish : Silver
Derringers Music is not just another music store but a service-oriented business that puts you and your music at the centre of everything we do. To meet your needs we offer thousands of products online and in our stores. At Derringers, we continually work to present highly competitive pricing and above all to be fair, reliable and prompt in our service, sales and advice. Our advertising and web store presents to you with the most popular and sought after goods, either available at the time of your purchase or imminently arriving in the near future. Every effort is made to preserve the relationship with you as a highly-valued and long-term customer.
To this end we ask that you read our terms and conditions here.