Neumann KH 80 DSP 4 inch Powered Studio Monitor
Derringers Music is pleased to present the Neumann KH 80 DSP A G EU Powered DSP Monitor Speaker Grey 5.5 in + 1 in Drivers With Eu Mains Cable.
This remarkably affordable monitor features a 2-way nearfield design backed by DSP-controlled bi-amplification technology that you can control via a central network right from your tablet or computer.
The KH 80 DSP's polycarbonate composite cabinet is loaded with a long-throw, composite-sandwich 4" woofer and a titanium-fabric 1" dome tweeter, each driven by a powerful onboard high-headroom amplifier (120 watts for the lows, 70 watts for the highs). The front baffle incorporates Neumann's Mathematically Modeled Dispersion (MMD) waveguide, which helps produce a broad sweet spot and smooth off-axis response.
In a stereo configuration, the KH 80 delivers a stable image with a satisfying sense of depth. Its compact form factor, excellent imaging, and DSP management features also make it a great choice for 5.1 and 7.1 surround monitoring configurations.
- Top-shelf Neumann speaker technology in an affordable nearfield monitor
- Tried-and-true 4" x 1" nearfield speaker configuration is ideal for mixing suites and small studios
- Network-accessible DSP-regulated bi-amplification lets you configure your system from a central controller
- Manage multiple monitors from your iPad
- Mathematically Modeled Dispersion Waveguide (MMD) provides superior dispersion
- Premium technology ensures top-quality imaging and signal handling
Come on in to one of Derringers stores to chat with our knowledgeable team, give us a ring, or email us! You can also simply hit the cart button and checkout to get one of these sent to your door ASAP! We've been looking after you — our musical family — for decades, offering our wealth of expertise and knowledge Adelaide and Australia wide! We won't be beaten!
Derringers Music — We're your support crew!
- Power Configuration:Bi-amped
- LF Driver Size:4" long throw driver
- HF Driver Size:1" tweeter
- LF Driver Power Amp:120W peak
- HF Driver Power Amp:70W peak
- Frequency Response:57Hz-21kHz (±3 dB)
- Crossover Frequency:1.8 kHz, 48dB slope per octave
- Maximum Peak SPL:108.8 dB SPL
- Input Types:1 x XLR-1/4" combo
- Other I/O:Ethernet control network
- Features:DSP engine with network control, Elliptical Dispersion waveguide surface (MMD), 2 x M6 mounting points
- Enclosure Type:Front ported
- Weight:3.6 kgs.
Derringers Music is not just another music store but a service-oriented business that puts you and your music at the centre of everything we do. To meet your needs we offer thousands of products online and in our stores. At Derringers, we continually work to present highly competitive pricing and above all to be fair, reliable and prompt in our service, sales and advice. Our advertising and web store presents to you with the most popular and sought after goods, either available at the time of your purchase or imminently arriving in the near future. Every effort is made to preserve the relationship with you as a highly-valued and long-term customer.
To this end we ask that you read our terms and conditions here.