Paiste Cymbal Cleaner
CONTACT FOR AVAILABILITY
Or Call 08 8371 1884
The Paiste Cymbal Cleaner is a mild cymbal cleaner that effectively removes daily dirt and other marks of use while preserving the protective coating applied to your cymbals during manufacturing.
Steps to protect your cymbals:
- First lay the cymbal on a table covered with a smooth carpet or cloth surface.
- Next wet the cymbal with water and also wet a cotton cloth with water.
- Squirt a few drops of Paiste Cymbal Cleaner onto the cloth (not onto the cymbal directly) and make sure the cleaner is well watered-down.
- With the cloth, gently wipe the cymbal in the direction of the lathing grooves until you see dirt being removed from the surface.
- Do not rub at all! As soon as you see dirt or grime on the rag, stop the cleaning process.
- Rinse off the cymbal with a different wet cloth until the cleaner is completely removed. You can also rinse the cymbal directly under running luke warm water instead.
- When the cleaner is completely removed, use a new dry cloth and gently wipe around the cymbal until it's completely dry. Again, never rub!
Derringers Music is not just another music store but a service-oriented business that puts you and your music at the centre of everything we do. To meet your needs we offer thousands of products online and in our stores. At Derringers, we continually work to present highly competitive pricing and above all to be fair, reliable and prompt in our service, sales and advice. Our advertising and web store presents to you with the most popular and sought after goods, either available at the time of your purchase or imminently arriving in the near future. Every effort is made to preserve the relationship with you as a highly-valued and long-term customer.
To this end we ask that you read our terms and conditions here.