Pearl C1030 Straight Cymbal Stand
The Pearl C-1030 Straight Cymbal Stand is part of Pearl’s Advanced Hardware Systems, providing the ultimate in performance, durability and ergonomic action. Designed with the studio musician in mind, meticulous care has been taken to make each component solid, sturdy, and most of all, silent.
This C-1030 stand gives you and incredible effective and secure way to mount any one of your cymbals. Designed with studio use in mind, every component of this stand is built to the tightest of tolerances to ensure rattle-free and silent operation. Pearl's GyroLock tilter gives you 360-degrees of adjustability, allowing you to position your cymbal at the exact angle you want it at and a trio of double-braced tripod struts terminating in extra-large no-slip feet ensure maximum stability.
When you need absolute performance, you need this Pearl C-1030 straight cymbal stand!
- A studio-ready cymbal stand guaranteed to deliver the stability and silent operation you need
- GyroLock tilter provides 360 degree infinitely adjustable cymbal positioning
- Die-cast pipe joints fitted to extremely tight tolerances provide sturdy, rattle-free support
- Double-braced tripod struts with extra-large no-slip feet prevent lateral wobble and drift
- UltraGrip wingnuts and wingbolts ensure a tight and secure lock
Derringers Music is not just another music store but a service-oriented business that puts you and your music at the centre of everything we do. To meet your needs we offer thousands of products online and in our stores. At Derringers, we continually work to present highly competitive pricing and above all to be fair, reliable and prompt in our service, sales and advice. Our advertising and web store presents to you with the most popular and sought after goods, either available at the time of your purchase or imminently arriving in the near future. Every effort is made to preserve the relationship with you as a highly-valued and long-term customer.
To this end we ask that you read our terms and conditions here.