Peterson Body Beat Tactile Metronome
CONTACT FOR AVAILABILITY
Or Call 08 8371 1884
Derringers Music is pleased to present the Peterson Body Beat Tactile Metronome (PE-BODY-BEAT-PUL) for your purchase. Metronomes haven't changed much over the years. Since the early 9th century, they've helped to improve a player's musical performance by producing an audible click at a desired tempo. But, recently Peterson suggested a new method. Since the introduction of Peterson vibe-clip technology, musicians all over the world are now experiencing a way to internalize tempo rather than merely playing along to a robotic wood block or cowbell. Peterson Body Beat products provide a tactile pulse that can be felt but not heard, can be worn discreetly and allows your ears to focus on the music you're creating.
- Premium FSX semi-weighted synthesizer action with aftertouch and 76 keys
- 128-Note, Stereo polyphony
- Nearly 10 times the waveform capacity of the MOTIF XF
- 1.75GB Integrated Flash Memory
- Directly compatible with Motif XF Voices
- An incredible Bösendorfer Imperial Premium Grand Piano emulation
- Seamless Sound Switching (SSS) lets you change performances seamlessly
- The USB connection features full MIDI support of 16 channels
- Montage supports the sampling rate up to 192 kHz
- Montage is bundled with Cubase AI, Steinberg's professional music production application
- Live Set lets you organize your Performances however you want
- Select and change parameters directly with the new colour touch screen
- Eight Rotary Encoders and Faders with Stepladder LED
Derringers Music is not just another music store but a service-oriented business that puts you and your music at the centre of everything we do. To meet your needs we offer thousands of products online and in our stores. At Derringers, we continually work to present highly competitive pricing and above all to be fair, reliable and prompt in our service, sales and advice. Our advertising and web store presents to you with the most popular and sought after goods, either available at the time of your purchase or imminently arriving in the near future. Every effort is made to preserve the relationship with you as a highly-valued and long-term customer.
To this end we ask that you read our terms and conditions here.