Pioneer XDJ1000mk2 MIDI/USB DJ Media Player
CONTACT FOR AVAILABILITY
Or Call 08 8371 1884
Introducing the Pioneer XDJ1000mk2 MIDI/USB DJ Media Playermultiplayer – Enhanced track browsing features and high-quality audio support
The new player inherits even more features from the club-standardCDJ-2000NXS2, including its 7-inch full-colour high-resolution touch screen, enhanced track browsing functionality and support for playing high-quality FLAC and ALAC files. Quickly finding the perfect track to play next is easy thanks to Track Filter, which filters tracks by BPM and key, and the new Matching feature displays suitable tracks you've previously tagged in rekordbox when they're mixed with the track that's currently playing.
The Pioneer XDJ-1000mk2 MIDI/USB DJ Media Playeralso retains key features from before. You can use the Qwerty touch-screen keyboard to search for keywords, then scroll through results on-screen or with the large rotary dial. You can analyse and prepare your tracks in rekordbox and the screen will display at-a-glance information such as Wave Zoom, Beat Counter, Phase Meter and Key Analysis – as well as provide instant access to your pre-prepared cues, loops and customised rekordbox settings. Plus you can colour-code your USB devices and the illuminated USB port will reflect that colour, so you instantly know what's on each device.
To add even more creativity and variety to your performances, you can connect theDDJ-SP1controller (sold separately) and use its large Performance Pads for tactile control of many of the new or improved features on the XDJ-1000MK2, including its eight Hot Cues.
KEY FEATURES OF THEPioneer XDJ-1000mk2 MIDI/USB DJ Media Player
The XDJ-1000MK2 handles just like the club-standard CDJ-2000NXS2. Large jog wheels and a 7-inch colour touch screen give you intuitive control over your mix.
FLAC and ALAC files are now supported for high-quality sound, as well as MP3, AAC, WAV and AIFF files. You can play tracks prepared in rekordbox directly from your USB storage devices, or from your laptop by using rekordbox, or from your smartphone/iPhone or tablet by using rekordbox mobile for Android or iOS.
Finding your next track on the XDJ-1000MK2 comes naturally thanks to the new high-resolution touch screen taken from the CDJ-2000NXS2, which displays large RGB waveforms and includes two new browsing features, Matching and Track Filter.
- Matching:Audition tracks in rekordbox before your performance and mark the ones that mix well together. When playing one of those tracks in your set, the Pioneer XDJ-1000mk2 MIDI/USB DJ Media Playersuggests matched tracks to play next.
- Track Filter:Refine your track search by filtering tracks by rekordbox information such as My Tag, as well as BPM and Key. Touch the screen and you can easily find related tracks to fit into your performance.
- Search:Bring up the Qwerty keyboard on the touch screen to search for tracks quickly by name or keyword.
Unleash your creativity using a number of features inherited from the CDJ-2000NXS2.
- Hot Cues:Instantly start playback at a preset point. Up to eight Hot Cues can be set in advance to give you even more choice in the mix.
- Quantize:Cue and loop points on tracks that have been beat-analysed in rekordbox will automatically set in time with the track you’re playing. You can fine-tune the Quantize value even more accurately for total control.
- MIDI controller interface:Connect the DDJ-SP1 controller with a USB cable for tactile control of numerous features of the XDJ-1000MK2, including Hot Cues, auto loops and Slip Mode. One DDJ-SP1 can control up to four XDJ multiplayers using Pro DJ Link.
Pro DJ Link lets you play tracks from one USB device across up to four multiplayers and unlocks a host of information and features.
- Link Export:Connect your laptop using a USB or LAN cable to play tracks directly from your rekordbox library instead of using a USB device.
- Beat Count and Phase Meter:Use rekordbox to mark key points on a track, and Beat Count will count down the beats to them from up to 64 bars away. Phase Meter shows the position of the beat in the bar, so you can compare the phase of each player with the master deck at a glance.
- Beat Sync:Hit the Beat Sync button and you can align the beat positions and BPMs of tracks (that have been beat-analysed in rekordbox) playing on two multiplayers connected by Pro DJ Link.
Use rekordbox to manage and prepare your tracks on your PC/Mac, tablet, smartphone or iPhone and use the XDJ-1000MK2’s features for creative performances on the fly.
The Pioneer XDJ-1000mk2 MIDI/USB DJ Media Playerinherits high-quality audio design from the CDJ-2000NXS2. As well as analogue output terminals, a digital output sends audio without degradation, and the power supply circuit for analogue audio is completely separate from the digital circuit, reducing unwanted noise.
- Shortcut button:Instantly switch to Browse mode or bring up My Settings.
- Multicoloured wave display and Wave Zoom:Visually shows entire tracks from rekordbox.
- Memory Cues:Check comments on Memory Cues that you’ve preset in rekordbox.
- My Settings:Prepare your system’s setting preferences in rekordbox and instantly switch to your own settings during DJ changeovers in the booth.
- Beat Jump:Instantly jump backwards or forwards 1, 2 or 4 beats from the current playback position.
- Multicoloured USB port:Colour-code your USB devices in rekordbox, e.g. red for techno or blue for drum & bass, and the light around the USB port will reflect that setting for ease of identification in the booth.
- MIDI/HID control:Use the XDJ-1000MK2 with our performance application rekordbox dj.
Pioneer XDJ-1000mk2 MIDI/USB DJ Media Player MAIN SPECIFICATIONS
|Playable media||iPhone/iPad/iPod touch, Android phone, etc.
USB storage devices (flash memory/HDD, etc.)
PC / Mac
|Playable file||MP3 (Sampling rate: 32/44.1/48 kHz, Bit depth: 16-bit)
AAC (Sampling rate: 16/22.05/24/32/44.1/48 kHz, Bit depth: 16-bit)
WAV, AIFF, FLAC, Apple Lossless (Sampling rate: 44.1/48 kHz, Bit depth: 16/24-bit)
* rekordbox for iPhone: MP3 and AAC only
|USB storage support file systems||FAT, FAT32, HFS+|
|Frequency response||4 Hz ～ 20 kHz|
|S/N ratio||115 dB or more|
|Total harmonic distortion||0.003% or less|
|USB ports||USB (Type A) x 1, USB (Type B) x 1|
|Audio output ports||AUDIO OUT (RCA) x 1, DIGITAL OUT (COAXIAL) x 1|
|Other ports||LAN (100Base-TX) x 1|
|Audio output voltage.0 Vrms|
|Power requirements||AC 110～240 V (50 Hz/60 Hz)|
|Power consumption||30 W|
|Max external dimension (W x D x H)||305 x 382.5 x 110 mm|
rekordbox™ minimum System Requirements
|OS (Windows)||Windows 10, 8.1, 7 (The latest service pack)|
|OS (Mac)||Mac OS X 10.11, 10.10, 10.9 (Updated to the latest version)|
|CPU||Intel® processor Core™ i7, i5, i3
Intel® processor Core™ 2 Duo 2.0 GHz or above
|Memory||4GB or more of RAM|
|Hard Drive50MB or more of free space (not including space for storing music files, etc.)|
|Display Resolution||Resolution of 1280 x 768 or greater|
Derringers Music is not just another music store but a service-oriented business that puts you and your music at the centre of everything we do. To meet your needs we offer thousands of products online and in our stores. At Derringers, we continually work to present highly competitive pricing and above all to be fair, reliable and prompt in our service, sales and advice. Our advertising and web store presents to you with the most popular and sought after goods, either available at the time of your purchase or imminently arriving in the near future. Every effort is made to preserve the relationship with you as a highly-valued and long-term customer.
To this end we ask that you read our terms and conditions here.