RCF ART 315a MK3 active 2-way speaker system
CONTACT FOR AVAILABILITY
Or Call 08 8371 1884
ART 315-A is the perfect speaker for live sound situations where extra vocal punch and extremely accurate high frequency response is needed.
The 15” woofer delivers a very tight punchy bass and an accurate reproduction of the midrange .
The high frequencies are precise and natural thanks to the compression driver with mylar dome in front of a low
compression, optimised geometry, radial phase plug.
Thanks to the versatility in both monitoring and playback, it represents the ideal multipurpose solution.
- • Live sound
- • Playback and stage monitoring
- • Corporate events
- • AV presentations
- • 13000319 (230V)
- • 13000320 (115V)
- 800 Watt Peak, 400 Watt RMS bi-amplification
- 129 dB max spl
- 90 x 60, Wide dispersion constant directivity horn
- 15" woofer, high power 2.5" voice coil
- 1" HF driver, mylar dome, 1.5" voice coil
- Frequency Response -3 dB:45Hz ÷20000Hz
- Max SPL:129d
- Horizontal coverage angle:90°
- Vertical coverage angle:60°
- Compression Driver:1", 1.5" v.c.
- Woofer:15", 2.5" v.c.
- Input signal:bal / unbal
- Input connectors:xlr
- Output connectors:xlr
- Input sensitivity:0 dBu
- Mic. Input Sensitivity:-40
- Crossover frequencies:1650Hz
- Protections:DC / short cir.
- Limiter:Fast limiter
- Controls:Volume, EQ settings
- Total power:800W PEAK
- High frequencies:200W PEAK
- Low frequencies:600W PEAK
- Total power:400W RMS
- High frequencies:100W RMS
- Low frequencies:300W RMS
- Connections:VDE conncector in
- Cabinet Material:Composite PP
- Hardware:4xM10 flying p.
- Handles:2 side, 1 top
- Pole Mount/Cap:Yes
- Height:680 / 26.67mm/inch
- Width:405 / 15.94mm/inch
- Depth:345 / 13.58mm/inch
- Net Weight:19 / 41.8kg/lbs
Derringers Music is not just another music store but a service-oriented business that puts you and your music at the centre of everything we do. To meet your needs we offer thousands of products online and in our stores. At Derringers, we continually work to present highly competitive pricing and above all to be fair, reliable and prompt in our service, sales and advice. Our advertising and web store presents to you with the most popular and sought after goods, either available at the time of your purchase or imminently arriving in the near future. Every effort is made to preserve the relationship with you as a highly-valued and long-term customer.
To this end we ask that you read our terms and conditions here.