Rode NT5 Compact 1/2" Cardioid Condenser Microphone
The NT5 is a small-diaphragm cardioid-condenser microphone.
Intended for recording acoustic instruments, drum overheads, cymbals and live performances, the compact externally polarised mic employs a 1/2" capsule, an active J-FET impedance converter with bipolar output buffer.
Finished in durable satin nickel, the NT5 is intended for either single or stereo X/Y mic set-ups. The NT5 matched pairs come supplied in a custom carry case with windshields and mounts.
Derringers Music. We've been looking after you, our musical family for decades. Offering our wealth of expertise and knowledge in Adelaide and the greater Australian community! We're here for you, but if you want to learn more checkout the manufacturers product listing here.
- Acoustic Principle Pressure Gradient
- Active Electronics JFET impedance converter with bipolar output buffer
- Capsule 0.50"
- Address Type End
- Frequency Range 20Hz - 20kHz
- Output Impedance 100Ω
- Maximum SPL 143dB SPL (@ 1kHz, 1% THD into 1KΩ load)
- Maximum Output Level 13.9dBu (@ 1kHz, 1% THD into 1KΩ load)
- Sensitivity -38.0dB re 1 Volt/Pascal (12.00mV @ 94 dB SPL) +/- 2 dB @ 1kHz
- Equivalent Noise Level (A-weighted) 16dB-A
- Weight 101.00gm
- Dimensions 118.00mmH x 20.00mmW x 20.00mmD
- Output XLR
Derringers Music is not just another music store but a service-oriented business that puts you and your music at the centre of everything we do. To meet your needs we offer thousands of products online and in our stores. At Derringers, we continually work to present highly competitive pricing and above all to be fair, reliable and prompt in our service, sales and advice. Our advertising and web store presents to you with the most popular and sought after goods, either available at the time of your purchase or imminently arriving in the near future. Every effort is made to preserve the relationship with you as a highly-valued and long-term customer.
To this end we ask that you read our terms and conditions here.