Roland DT-1 Drum Tutorial Software
The Roland DT-1 Drum Tutorial Software makes learning how to drum with your V-Drums easy!
Just connect your V-Drums to your computer via any MIDI interface, load up DT-1, and you're ready to practice with 60 preset songs and over 50 useful drum grooves. A colorful graphic interface and step by step lessons make learning the finer points of timing and accuracy fun and engaging.
Looking for a fun way to learn to drum with your V-Drum kit, then Roland's DT-1 software is just for you.
- The perfect way to learn how to drum using your Roland V-Drum electronic drum kit
- Specifically designed to work with any V-Drum kit
- Includes traditional notation and fun practice games screens
- Timing and stroke displays give you instant visual feedback
- Appropriate for drummers of all skill levels
- Comes loaded with 60 preset songs and 57 drum patterns that make learning to play fun
- SMF (Standard MIDI File) lets you load up your own custom practice patterns and songs
- Compatible with both Mac and Windows
|Software Type:||Drum Tutorial|
|Hardware Requirements - Mac:||Intel Core 2 Duo 2GHz or higher, 4GB RAM minimum, CD-ROM drive|
|Hardware Requirements - PC:||Intel Core 2 Duo 2GHz or higher, 4GB RAM minimum. CD-ROM drive|
|OS Requirements - Mac||OS X 10.6 or later|
|OS Requirements - PC||Windows 7 SP1 or later|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||DT-1|
Derringers Music is not just another music store but a service-oriented business that puts you and your music at the centre of everything we do. To meet your needs we offer thousands of products online and in our stores. At Derringers, we continually work to present highly competitive pricing and above all to be fair, reliable and prompt in our service, sales and advice. Our advertising and web store presents to you with the most popular and sought after goods, either available at the time of your purchase or imminently arriving in the near future. Every effort is made to preserve the relationship with you as a highly-valued and long-term customer.
To this end we ask that you read our terms and conditions here.