Roland KD180 VDrums Kick Drum Trigger Pad
The commanding stage presence and familiar feel of the Roland KD180 V-Drums Kick Drum Trigger Pad is something all drummers can identify with. This ready-to-play solution features a standard 18-inch, high-quality, all-birch acoustic bass drum shell with Roland’s advanced kick trigger electronics preinstalled. Roland’s innovative air-damper mechanics work alongside the 18-inch acoustic shell to ‘move air’ and provide resistance as the beater hits the head, providing stable and accurate triggering with authentic acoustic feel. The KD-180 works with double kick pedals, and is compatible with most V-Drums sound modules. The KD-180 is also a great fit for hybrid acoustic-electronic setups, blending the appearance of an acoustic kick with the convenience of triggering any drum sound you desire.
* Kick pedal not included with KD-180
- Roland’s advanced kick trigger electronics installed inside an 18-inch acoustic bass drum shell
- High-quality, all-birch shell with custom chrome shell fittings
- Incredible playing feel with Roland’s innovative air-damper mechanics, which work alongside the acoustic shell to ‘move air’
- Stable and accurate triggering for single and double kick pedal work
- Strong visual presence looks great on any stage
- Compatible with many V-Drums rack stands and can be used alongside acoustic drum stands and hardware
Derringers Music is not just another music store but a service-oriented business that puts you and your music at the centre of everything we do. To meet your needs we offer thousands of products online and in our stores. At Derringers, we continually work to present highly competitive pricing and above all to be fair, reliable and prompt in our service, sales and advice. Our advertising and web store presents to you with the most popular and sought after goods, either available at the time of your purchase or imminently arriving in the near future. Every effort is made to preserve the relationship with you as a highly-valued and long-term customer.
To this end we ask that you read our terms and conditions here.