Roland NE-10 Noise Eater
The Roland NE-10 Noise Eater is a unique sound isolation board designed specifically for use with V-Drums kick pads/pedals and hi-hat control pedals. Thanks to its multiple dome-shaped rubber dampers, placing the NE-10 under a pedal/pad dramatically reduces the transfer of noises and vibrations through the floor caused by normal playing. This allows users in multi-level buildings to enjoy V-Drums freely without disturbing people occupying rooms or dwellings below. The NE-10 Noise Eater is very easy and convenient to use, with a compact, low-profile design that doesn’t affect feel or playability.
If mechanical noises from your electronic drum set need addressing, the solution is Roland's NE-10 Noise Eater sound isolation board. Simply place the NE-10 under a pedal or pad. Use it with Roland's optional NE-1 isolation foot for super-effective noise abatement. Get some NE-10s and keep the noise down and problem solved.
- Effective sound isolation for V-Drums kick pad/pedal combinations and hi-hat pedals
- Low-profile design and rubber dampers deliver stability and playability
- Reduces playing noise and vibration transfer through the floor to rooms below by approximately 75%
- Enjoy playing your V-Drums without disturbing family members and neighbors
- Perfect for multi-level lesson studios, homes, apartments, condos, and music classrooms
Derringers Music is not just another music store but a service-oriented business that puts you and your music at the centre of everything we do. To meet your needs we offer thousands of products online and in our stores. At Derringers, we continually work to present highly competitive pricing and above all to be fair, reliable and prompt in our service, sales and advice. Our advertising and web store presents to you with the most popular and sought after goods, either available at the time of your purchase or imminently arriving in the near future. Every effort is made to preserve the relationship with you as a highly-valued and long-term customer.
To this end we ask that you read our terms and conditions here.