Roland RT-30K Acoustic Trigger Kick Drum
With exceptional trigger sensitivity, ultra-quick installation, and compatibility with the latest drum hardware, the streamlined Roland RT-30K Acoustic Trigger Kick Drum series sets a new standard for anyone wanting to explore hybrid drumming.
Developed specifically for use on bass drum, the RT-30K provides fast and accurate triggering in a robust unit that’s simple to install. The newly developed self-guided mount automatically sets the sensor in the optimum position against the drumhead, with no fussy mechanical adjustment needed after mounting.
Pro Performance for Hybrid Drumming
- Advanced trigger device for playing electronic sources from an acoustic bass drum
- Compatible with Roland’s TM-2 Trigger Module, TD-series V-Drums sound modules, and SPD-series percussion pads
- Newly developed self-guided mount makes installation quick and easy
- Durable fiberglass-reinforced ABS body and secure mounting mechanism for dependable operation
- Protective grip prevents marring of wood bass drum hoops
- TRS connection cable included
Trigger: 1 (Head)
Connector: Output Jack (1/4 inch Phone Type)
Accessories: Owner's Manual, Leaflet "USING THE UNIT SAFELY", Stereo Cable (3.5 m, 11.48 ft), Guide for Installation
Rim Height: 30–36 mm (1.18–1.42 inch)
Rim Thickness: (Max.): 12 mm (0.48 inch)
Derringers Music is not just another music store but a service-oriented business that puts you and your music at the centre of everything we do. To meet your needs we offer thousands of products online and in our stores. At Derringers, we continually work to present highly competitive pricing and above all to be fair, reliable and prompt in our service, sales and advice. Our advertising and web store presents to you with the most popular and sought after goods, either available at the time of your purchase or imminently arriving in the near future. Every effort is made to preserve the relationship with you as a highly-valued and long-term customer.
To this end we ask that you read our terms and conditions here.