Roland TD25 Electronic Drum Module
Designed for serious drummers, the Roland TD-25 Electronic Drum Module delivers pro-level sounds, intuitive operation, and natural playability. Derived from the top-of-the-line TD-30, the module’s advanced SuperNATURAL sound engine allows you to experience the acclaimed expressiveness of Roland’s flagship V-Drums at home and in the studio.
With the TD-25 streamlined interface, you can easily customize sounds and create personalized kits perfectly suited for your style and touch. The TD-25 is also packed with powerful tools to improve your drumming, including an onboard audio player/recorder, Coach functions, built-in metronome, and more.
Unrivaled Sound and Expressiveness
The TD-25 offers a superior drumming experience, thanks to Roland’s SuperNATURAL technology with Behavior Modeling inherited from the flagship TD-30. Going far beyond typical drum modules, the TD-25’s sounds respond naturally and organically to your playing just like real acoustic drums. From rim shots, rolls, flams, and ghost notes on the snare to dramatic crash hits and sustained cymbal swells, every nuance is accurate and smooth. To further extend the natural playing feel, the TD-25 provides positional snare sensing with compatible Roland drum pads, and also supports the VH-11 V-Hi-Hat for authentic hi-hat playing techniques.
Call Up Kits and Start Playing Immediately
With its no-nonsense interface, the TD-25 lets you enjoy playing great sounds for any music right away. Easy to grab while holding sticks, the large center dial allows you to quickly select kits based on music styles such as standard, rock, jazz, electronic, and others. After you’ve selected a style, press the dial to toggle between different kit variations. Next step? Start playing!
Customize Kits for Your Personal Style
The TD-25 makes it simple to edit sounds to suit your playing touch or a specific style of music. Just hit a pad to call up the sound assigned to it, and then use the panel knobs to select instruments and tweak tuning, muffling, and levels. Handy shortcuts greatly speed up tom editing, allowing you to assign sounds and change the muffling and tuning for all the toms at once. Your changes are saved automatically as you edit, eliminating the need to fuss with extra steps. If you don’t like your most recent tweaks, you can easily undo them and return to where the kit was at when you first selected it.
Play Along with Tracks and Record Audio Performances
Want a little jamming music to play along with? Just load up a USB memory stick with favorite WAV/MP3 songs and get lost in playing for hours. In addition to normal playback, you can loop sections you’d like to work on, or slow the playback speed to more easily learn fast fills and articulations. Alternately, you can plug a smartphone into the audio input and drum with songs from your music library or the web. It’s also possible to record your drumming performances (along with music playback) as audio files to a USB memory stick, offering a great way to evaluate your playing and share your drumming with friends and music producers. The sound module is equipped with a USB host port as well, providing a convenient connection for recording audio and MIDI data directly into DAW software.
- SuperNATURAL sound engine based on the flagship TD-30
- Sound quality and expressiveness equivalent to the top-of-the-line V-Drums
- Simple, logical interface for easily swapping and customizing each drum and cymbal in a kit
- Enhance drum sounds with reverb, multi-effects, and EQ
- Play along with WAV/MP3 songs and capture drum performances as audio tracks to a USB memory stick
- Build drumming skills with the onboard Coach functions
- Quick-access metronome with dedicated screen, on/off button, and tempo knob
- USB host port for audio/MIDI communication with a computer
- Supports positional sensing on the snare when used with compatible Roland drum pads such as the PD-128S/128, PD-125XS/125X, and many others
- Compatible with the VH-11 V-Hi-Hat for realistic pedal action and bow/edge sounds
- Drum Kits
- Effect Types
- Reverb: 8 types
Multi-Effects: 21 types
Equalizer (Tone control)
- Audio Rec
- Internal, USB Flash Memory
File Format Audio file: WAV/MP3
- 64 x 128 dots graphic type LCD (backlit LCD)
- TRIGGER INPUT connector: DB-25 type (Kick, Snare, Tom1, Tom2, Tom3, Hi-Hat, Crash1, Ride, Ride Bell, Hi-Hat Control)
- Extra Trigger Input jacks: stereo 1/4 inch phone type
- MASTER OUTPUT jacks (L/MONO, R): 1/4 inch phone type
- PHONES jack: stereo 1/4 inch phone type
- AUDIO INPUT jack: stereo miniature phone type
- MIDI OUT connector
- USB COMPUTER port: USB type B
- USB MEMORY port: USB type A
- Interface USB-MIDI, USB-Audio, USB Flash Memory
- Output Impedance
- 1.0 k ohms
- Power Supply
- AC adaptor (DC 9 V)
- Current Draw
- 500 mA
- Owner's Manual
- Leaflet “USING THE UNIT SAFELY”
- AC adaptor
- Special connection cable
- Wing bolt (M5 x 10) x 2
- Sound module mounting plate
Derringers Music is not just another music store but a service-oriented business that puts you and your music at the centre of everything we do. To meet your needs we offer thousands of products online and in our stores. At Derringers, we continually work to present highly competitive pricing and above all to be fair, reliable and prompt in our service, sales and advice. Our advertising and web store presents to you with the most popular and sought after goods, either available at the time of your purchase or imminently arriving in the near future. Every effort is made to preserve the relationship with you as a highly-valued and long-term customer.
To this end we ask that you read our terms and conditions here.