Sennheiser E602II Kick Microphone
Derringers Music is pleased to present the Sennheiser E602-II Kick Microphone for your purchase.
- Rugged, lightweight aluminum body for stable positioning for use on long microphone boom arms
- Lightweight, high-performance, voice coil construction
- Fast transient response
- Low frequency extension
- Ideal for direct use on the most problematic bass signal
- Frequency-interdependent directive provides isolation from other on-stage signals
- Humbucking coil
- Integral stand mount and protective pouch
- Pick Up Pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency Response: 20-16,000Hz
- Sensitivity: 0,25 mV/Pa; @ 50 Hz 0,9 mV/Pa
- Nominal Impedence: 350 Ohm
- Dimensions: 2.36 in x 6.02 in (60 mm x 153 mm)
- Weight: 11.28 oz (320 g)
Derringers Music is not just another music store but a service-oriented business that puts you and your music at the centre of everything we do. To meet your needs we offer thousands of products online and in our stores. At Derringers, we continually work to present highly competitive pricing and above all to be fair, reliable and prompt in our service, sales and advice. Our advertising and web store presents to you with the most popular and sought after goods, either available at the time of your purchase or imminently arriving in the near future. Every effort is made to preserve the relationship with you as a highly-valued and long-term customer.
To this end we ask that you read our terms and conditions here.