Sennheiser E865 Condenser Supercardioid Vocal Microphone
Sennheiser E865 Condenser Supercardioid Vocal Microphone. Rugged, for live performance and lead vocals with natural, detailed sound. Sensitive to the slightest nuances. Precise reproduction for moderators and speakers. Sennheiser E865 represents the first condenser microphone in the acclaimed evolution series. A live performance, lead vocal microphone, this microphone easily cuts through high on-stage levels by virtue of its detailed and natural 40 Hz - 20 kHz reproduction and superb transient response.
No matter whether it's quiet or loud, far away or right up close: the Sennheiser E865 Condenser Supercardioid Vocal Microphone makes every tone worth its weight in gold. The entry into the condenser class can be heard immediately. The highly sensitive membrane picks up the finest vocal nuances and transmits even extreme dynamics into the signal chain with ease.
Even if the lips are some distance from the capsule, the Sennheiser E865 Condenser Supercardioid Vocal Microphone delivers consistent sound quality. It combines the professional options of the condenser capsule with the rugged design of the 800 series. On the one hand, this is: studio sound, even for demanding live gigs. And, on the other: a special class for moderators and speakers that allows precise reproduction, even of plosive sounds.
Sennheiser E865 Condenser Supercardioid Vocal Microphone Features:
- The S-version of the e 865 comes with a noiseless on/off switch
- Super-cardioid condenser microphone for speech and vocals
- Natural reproduction with emphasized presence
- Consistent sound quality (varying distances, moving off axis)
- Distortion-free reproduction even at very high sound pressure levels
- Optional silent on/off switch
- Excellent feedback rejection
- High handling noise rejection
- Rugged metal housing
Want to know more? Give us a call or visit our store to chat with our knowledgeable team! Or simply hit the cart button and checkout to get one of these sent to your door ASAP! We've been looking after you - our musical family - for decades, offering our wealth of expertise and knowledge Adelaide and Australia wide! We won't be beaten!
Derringers Music — We're your support crew!
- Rugged metal body
- Extended dynamic response with pronounced presence and vocal ‘punch’
- Excellent feedback rejection
- Very good rejection of handling noise
- Very high sound pressure handling capability
- Switch: On/Off
- Dimensions: Ø 47 x 193 mm
- Connector: XLR-3
- Frequency response (Microphone): 40 - 20000 Hz
- Transducer principle (Microphone): pre-polarised condenser microphone
- Weight: 311 g
- Pick-up pattern: super-cardioid
- Sensitivity in free field, no load (1kHz): 3 mV/Pa
- Nominal impedance: 200 Ω
- Min. terminating impedance: 1000 Ω
- Phantom powering: 12 - 48 V
- Max. Sound pressure level (active): 150 dB
Derringers Music is not just another music store but a service-oriented business that puts you and your music at the centre of everything we do. To meet your needs we offer thousands of products online and in our stores. At Derringers, we continually work to present highly competitive pricing and above all to be fair, reliable and prompt in our service, sales and advice. Our advertising and web store presents to you with the most popular and sought after goods, either available at the time of your purchase or imminently arriving in the near future. Every effort is made to preserve the relationship with you as a highly-valued and long-term customer.
To this end we ask that you read our terms and conditions here.