Sennheiser EW100 ME2 G4 Lapel Wireless System
Available to Order. Call Us.
Derringers Music is pleased to present the Sennheiser EW100 ME2 G4 Lapel Wireless System for your purchase. Sennheiser EW100 ME2 G4 Lapel Wireless System includes (1) SK 100 G4 bodypack, (1) ME 2-II lavalier (omnidirectional, condenser), (1) EM 100 G4 rackmount receiver, (1) GA3 rack kit and (1) RJ10 linking cable, frequency range: AS (520 - 558 MHz) Versatile wireless systems for those who sing, speak or play instruments with up to 42 MHz tuning bandwidth in a stable UHF range and fast, simultaneous setup of up to 12 linked systems. The perfect choice for moderators and presenters: Robust bodypack transmitter and unobtrusive clip-on microphone ME 2-II (omnidirectional) or ME 4 (cardioid) with high speech intelligibility for easy hands-free operation on any stage.
- Engineered for professional live sound: Rugged all-in-one wireless system for presenters and moderators.
- Robust bodypack transmitter and unobstrusive clip-on microphone ME 2-II (omni-directional) or ME 4 (cardioid) with high speech intelligibility for daily use on stage
- True diversity half-rack receiver in a full-metal housing with intuitive LCD display for full control
- Easy and flexible wireless synchronization between transmitter and receiver via infrared
- Fast frequency allocation for up to 12 receivers via new linking functionality
- Up to 20 compatible channels
- Up to 42 MHz bandwidth with 1680 selectable frequencies, fully tunable in a stable UHF range
- Transmission Range: up to 100 meters / 300 feet
- High RF output power (up to 30 mW) depending on country regulations
EM 100 G4
AS: 520 - 558 MHz
B: 626 - 668 MHz
1G8: 1785 - 1800 MHz
Approx. 190 x 212 x 43 mm
THD, total harmonic distortion
≤ 0.9 %
Approx. 980 g
6.3 mm jack socket (unbalanced): +12 dBu
XLR socket (balanced): +18 dBu
≥ 110 dBA
up to 42 MHz
12 V DC
2 BNC sockets
Adjacent channel rejection
Typically ≥ 65 dB
Typically ≥ 65 dB
Max. 1680 receiving frequencies, adjustable in 25 kHz steps 20 frequency banks, each with up to 12 factory-preset channels, no intermodulation 1 frequency bank with up to 12 programmable channels
< 2.5 μV for 52 dBA eff S/N
low: 5 dBµV middle: 15 dBµV high: 25 dBμV
Preset 1: Flat
Preset 2: Low Cut (-3 dB at 180 Hz)
Preset 3: Low Cut/High Boost (-3 dB at 180 Hz, +6 dB at 10 kHz)
Preset 4: High Boost (+6 dB at 10 kHz)
-10 °C to +55 °C
≥ 70 dB
Derringers Music is not just another music store but a service-oriented business that puts you and your music at the centre of everything we do. To meet your needs we offer thousands of products online and in our stores. At Derringers, we continually work to present highly competitive pricing and above all to be fair, reliable and prompt in our service, sales and advice. Our advertising and web store presents to you with the most popular and sought after goods, either available at the time of your purchase or imminently arriving in the near future. Every effort is made to preserve the relationship with you as a highly-valued and long-term customer.
To this end we ask that you read our terms and conditions here.