Shure BETA52A Dynamic Microphone
Should online/store price differ, you are entitled to the lesser price! See T&C’s
The Shure Beta 52A isideal for the professional musician looking to mic up their kick drum, bass amp and acoustic bass. It has the quality and durability to be used on stage and in the studio.
What are the characteristics of the Beta 52A?
The supercardioidcardioid pickup pattern limits interference from other on-stage sound sources and reduces feedback. The frequency response is perfectly tailored for bass instruments with a 20Hz to 10kHz frequency response with a presence boost at 4kHz to let electric basses and kick drums cut through the mix.
The Beta 52A is available as part of the DMK57-52 Drum Mic Kit, which includes three SM57 Microphones, one Beta 52A Microphone, three A56D Drum-mounting Systems, and a Lightweight and Durable Carrying Case.
- Frequency response shaped specifically for kick drums and bass instruments
- Built–in dynamic locking stand adapter with integral XLR connector simplifies setup, especially inside a kick drum
- Studio quality performance, even at extremely high sound pressure levels
- Supercardioid pattern for high gain before feedback and superior rejection of unwanted noise
- Hardened steel mesh grille that resists wear and abuse
- Advanced pneumatic shock mount system that minimizes transmission of mechanical noise and vibration
- Neodymium magnet for high signal–to–noise ratio output
- Low sensitivity to varying load impedance
- Legendary Shure quality and reliability
- Cartridge Type Dynamic (moving coil)
- Frequency Response 20 to 10,000 Hz
- Polar Pattern Supercardioid
- Output Impedance 150 Ω
- Sensitivity (at 1kHz, open circuit voltage) −64 dBV/Pa (0.6 mV) 1 Pascal=94 dB SPL
- Maximum SPL (1 kHz at 1% THD, 1kΩ load) 174 dB
- Polarity Positive pressure on diaphragm produces positive voltage on pin 2 with respect to pin 3
- Weight Net: 0.605 kg (1.35 lbs)
- Connector Three-pin professional audio (XLR), male
- Case 134 dB (159 dB, -25 Pad)
Derringers Music is not just another music store but a service-oriented business that puts you and your music at the centre of everything we do. To meet your needs we offer thousands of products online and in our stores. At Derringers, we continually work to present highly competitive pricing and above all to be fair, reliable and prompt in our service, sales and advice. Our advertising and web store presents to you with the most popular and sought after goods, either available at the time of your purchase or imminently arriving in the near future. Every effort is made to preserve the relationship with you as a highly-valued and long-term customer.
To this end we ask that you read our terms and conditions here.