Shure MX410/C Cardioid Condenser Microphone250mm Gooseneck incl Shockmount & Preamp
Shure's MX410/C Cardioid Condenser Microphone250mm Gooseneck incl Shock-mount with PreampT is a gooseneck microphone with a Bi-Color LED as status display. It has a 25,4 cm gosseneck and is suitable for boardrooms and other sites where aesthetics are important.
- Gooseneck length: 10 inch / 25.4 cm
- Low profile, aesthetic design
- Wide dynamic range and smooth frequency response
- RF filtering with CommShield™ technology
- Status indicator: Bi-Color LED at gooseneck bottom or red light ring on gooseneck top
- Capsule options: None, Cardioid, Supercardioid
- Type Condenser (electret bias)
- Frequency Response 50–17000 Hz
- Polar Pattern (at 1 kHz)
MX405/C, MX410/C: Cardioid
MX405/S, MX410/S: Supercardioid
- Output Impedance EIA Rated at 150 Ω (170 Ω actual)
- Output Configuration Active Balanced
- Sensitivity (at 1 kHz , open circuit voltage)
Cardioid: –35 dBV/Pa (18 mV)
Supercardioid: –34 dBV/Pa (21 mV)
1 Pascal=94 dB SPL
- Maximum SPL (1 kHz at 1% THD, 1 kW load)
Cardioid: 121 dB
Supercardioid: 120 dB
- Equivalent Output Noise (A-weighted)
Cardioid: 28 dB SPL
Supercardioid: 27 dB SPL
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio(referenced at 94 dB SPL at 1 kHz)
Cardioid: 66 dB
Supercardioid: 68 dB
- Dynamic Range (1 kΩ load at 1 kHz) 93 dB
- Common Mode Rejection (10 Hz to 100 kHz) 45 dB minimum
- Preamplifier Output Clipping Level (1% THD) -8 dBV (0.4 V)
3-Pin XLR: Positive sound pressure on diaphragm produces positive voltage on pin 2 relative to pin 3 of output XLR connector.
5-Pin XLR: Positive sound pressure on diaphragm produces positive voltage on pin 4
relative to pin 2 of output XLR connector.
MX405: 0.054 kg (0.119 lbs)
MX410: 0.068 kg (0.150 lbs)
MX400DP: 0.516 kg (1.138 lbs)
MX400SMP (w/ Kit): 0.125 kg (0.275 lbs)
- Logic Connections
LED IN: Active low (≤1.0V), TTL compatible. Absolute maximum voltage: -0.7V to 50V.
LOGIC OUT: Active low (≤1.0V), sinks up to 20mA, TTL compatible. Absolute maximum
voltage: -0.7V to 50V (up to 50V through 3kΩ).
- Mute Switch Attenuation -50 dB minimum
- Cable MX400DP: 6.1 m (20 ft) attached cable with shielded audio pair terminated at a 3-pin male XLR and three unterminated conductors for logic control
- Environmental Conditions Operating Temperature: -18–57 °C (0–135 °F)
Storage Temperature: -29–74 °C (-20–165 °F)
Relative Humidity: 0–95%
Power Requirements 48–52 Vdc phantom, 8.0 m
Derringers Music is not just another music store but a service-oriented business that puts you and your music at the centre of everything we do. To meet your needs we offer thousands of products online and in our stores. At Derringers, we continually work to present highly competitive pricing and above all to be fair, reliable and prompt in our service, sales and advice. Our advertising and web store presents to you with the most popular and sought after goods, either available at the time of your purchase or imminently arriving in the near future. Every effort is made to preserve the relationship with you as a highly-valued and long-term customer.
To this end we ask that you read our terms and conditions here.