Squier Classic Vibe 70s Jaguar 3Colour Sunburst Electric Guitar
Should online/store price differ, you are entitled to the lesser price! See T&C’s
The Classic Vibe '70s Jaguar turns up the volume on retro style and produces incredible tone courtesy of its dual Fender-Designed alnico single coil pickups. Small hands will appreciate the short 24" scale length and slim, comfortable "C"-shaped neck profile with an easy-playing 9.5"-radius fingerboard and narrow-tall frets. This Jaguar is faithful to the original with a vintage-style tremolo system for expressive string bending effects and floating bridge with barrel saddles for solid string stability. This throwback Squier model also features 1970s-inspired headstock markings, rich-looking nickel-plated hardware and a slick vintage-tint gloss neck finish for an old-school vibe.
Derringers Music, we've been looking after you our musical family for decades. Offering our wealth of expertise and knowledge Adelaide and Australia wide! We're here for you but if you want to learn more checkout the manufacturers product listing here.
- Body: Poplar
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Shape"C" Shape
- Scale Length: 24" (610 mm)
- Fingerboard: Indian Laurel
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5" (241 mm)
- Number of Frets: 22
- Frets Size: Narrow Tall
- String Nut: Bone
- Nut Width: 1.650" (42 mm)
- Bridge Pickup: Fender Designed Alnico Single-Coil
- Neck Pickup: Fender Designed Alnico Single-Coil
- Controls: Circuit Selector Switch, Rhythm Circuit Volume and Tone, Lead Circuit Volume and Tone, Pickup On/Off Switches, Tone Circuit Switch
- Bridge: 6-Saddle Vintage-Style with Non-Locking Floating Vibrato
- Tuning Machines: Vintage-Style
- Pickguard: 4-Ply Tortoiseshell
- Strings: Nickel Plated Steel (.009-.042 Gauges)
Derringers Music is not just another music store but a service-oriented business that puts you and your music at the centre of everything we do. To meet your needs we offer thousands of products online and in our stores. At Derringers, we continually work to present highly competitive pricing and above all to be fair, reliable and prompt in our service, sales and advice. Our advertising and web store presents to you with the most popular and sought after goods, either available at the time of your purchase or imminently arriving in the near future. Every effort is made to preserve the relationship with you as a highly-valued and long-term customer.
To this end we ask that you read our terms and conditions here.