Steinberg UR44C 6x4 USB Audio Interface
Steinberg UR44C - 6 in x 4 out USB 3.0 audio interface!
Finding a location for making high quality band or ensemble recordings has got a whole lot easier with the UR44C. With multiple high-quality inputs/outputs, professional-grade components, DSP effects and flexible use with computer or iOS device, all wrapped up in a compact, roadworthy package, anywhere is now your recording studio.
— Capture the subtlest nuance of every sound
— Fast, reliable connectivity for maximum peace of mind
— Easily record a complete band
— Latency-free DSP effects
- 32-bit/192 kHz audio resolution: The industry-leading converters used in the UR-C series deliver exceptional audio quality.
- Class-A D-PRE mic preamps: The UR-C series features D-PRE preamps, offering stellar recording quality unmatched in this price.
- Compatible with all major audio software: Our UR-Cs are compatible with all major audio software supporting the ASIO, Core Audio or WDM
- Latency-free monitoring with DSP effects: With built-in DSPs, UR-C interfaces provide zero-latency monitoring with effects for every DAW
- Loopback function for streaming: The Loopback function of the UR-Cs offers an easy way of streaming performances live to the internet!
- MIDI input and output: All UR-C audio interfaces are equipped with a MIDI I/O port to connect any MIDI device
- Superspeed USB 3.1 with USB-C: UR-C interfaces feature the USB 3.1 Gen 1 SuperSpeed standard, which provides fast, reliable and stable connectivity
- Ultra-rugged build: Built to the most exacting standards, with a robust metal casing, the UR-Cs are rugged enough to withstand years of use and abuse
- Cubase AI: Based on Steinberg's award-winning advanced music production system Cubase Pro, Cubase AI is a
- Cubasis LE: UR-C's seamless integration with iPad is enhanced by the inclusion of Cubasis LE, for creating
- dspMixFx mixing application: UR-C interfaces provide zero-latency monitoring with effects for every DAW, with straightforward control of all routings and settings, thanks to the built-in DSP chip and the dspMixFx UR-C software.
To find out more, or to get one in your hands ASAP, get in touch with us! We've been looking after you - our musical family - for decades, offering our wealth of expertise and knowledge Adelaide and Australia wide! We won't be beaten!
Derringers Music - We're your support crew!
- Computer Connectivity: USB 3.0
- Form Factor: Desktop
- Simultaneous I/O: 6 x 4
- Number of Preamps: 4
- Phantom Power: 4 channels
- A/D Resolution: Up to 32-bit Integer/192kHz
- Effects: dspMixFx: REV-X Reverb, Sweet Spot Morphing Channel Strip, Guitar Amp Classics
- Analog Inputs: 2 x XLR-1/4″ combo (mic/line), 2 x XLR-1/4″ combo (mic/line/Hi-Z), 2 x 1/4″ (line)
- Analog Outputs: 2 x 1/4″ TRS (main out), 4 x 1/4″ (line out)
- Headphones: 2 x 1/4″
- MIDI I/O: In/Out/USB
- USB: 1 x USB-C 3.1 Gen 1 (audio/MIDI)
- Software: Cubase AI, Cubasis LE (iOS)
- OS Requirements – Mac: macOS 10.12 or later, 4GB RAM minimum, Intel Core i3 or higher, iOS 9 or later (select software)
- OS Requirements – PC: Windows 7 SP1 64-bit or later, 4GB RAM minimum, Intel Core i3 or higher
- Bus Powered: Yes
- Power Supply: USB bus powered (USB-C) / 12V DC power supply (included)
- Height: 4.7cm
- Width: 25.2cm
- Depth: 15.9cm
- Weight: 1.5kg
- Manufacturer Part Number: UR44C
Derringers Music is not just another music store but a service-oriented business that puts you and your music at the centre of everything we do. To meet your needs we offer thousands of products online and in our stores. At Derringers, we continually work to present highly competitive pricing and above all to be fair, reliable and prompt in our service, sales and advice. Our advertising and web store presents to you with the most popular and sought after goods, either available at the time of your purchase or imminently arriving in the near future. Every effort is made to preserve the relationship with you as a highly-valued and long-term customer.
To this end we ask that you read our terms and conditions here.