Strymon Lex Rotary Effect Pedal
The Strymon Lex provides you with a complete, accurately reproduced rotary system: the low-frequency bass rotor, the rotating treble horn, the tube-driven amplifier, finely tuned microphone placement, and all the complex sonic interactions between these elements. Utilizing a ridiculously powerful SHARC DSP, every drop of processing power is harnessed to authentically represent these details. You get eight parameters to tweak, allowing extensive control over the tonality and mechanics of the rotating speaker system. You can manipulate each element, from rotor speed, horn level, acceleration time, microphone distance, tube drive and saturation, and volume level. Go from a maelstrom of dramatic, up-close, sweeping and swirling sounds, all the way to mellow, tranquil and calming undulations. All of this without a giant cabinet, microphone setup, and costly motor maintenance.
- Hand crafted rotary algorithms faithfully deliver the signature, three-dimensional rotating speaker experience
- Extensive control over rotating speaker mechanics and configuration
- Four rotary adjustment and tone shaping knobs:
Fast Rotor Speed, Preamp Drive, Mic Distance, Horn Level.
- Four “hidden” knobs for extensive tone tweaking:
Slow Rotor Speed, Cab Direction, Acceleration Time, +/- 6dB Boost/Cut.
- Instantly alternate between a fast and slow rotor speed with the Fast/Slow footswitch
- Selectable Cab Filter allows for an optimal experience in front of guitar amplifiers and full range systems
- Stereo output
- High impedance mono input (internal jumper enables selectable TRS stereo input) Please read this FAQ for more info on the TRS input.
- Expression pedal input with selectable control over any knob parameter
- Connect our optional Favorite switch to save a favorite preset or use as an external speed switch
- Fast/Slow and Bypass footswitches
- Press and hold Fast/Slow footswitch for Rotary Brake
- Selectable Bi-Amp mode splits bass rotor and treble horn signals to separate outputs
- Ultra low noise, high performance 24-bit 96kHz A/D and D/A converters
- 110dB typical signal to noise
- Premium analog front end and output section
- Super high performance DSP in a compact form factor
- 32-bit floating point processing
- True Bypass (electromechanical relay switching)
- Powered with a standard 9V center negative DC supply. 250mA minimum
- Strong and lightweight mahogany anodized aluminum chassis
- Crafted with love in the USA
Derringers Music is not just another music store but a service-oriented business that puts you and your music at the centre of everything we do. To meet your needs we offer thousands of products online and in our stores. At Derringers, we continually work to present highly competitive pricing and above all to be fair, reliable and prompt in our service, sales and advice. Our advertising and web store presents to you with the most popular and sought after goods, either available at the time of your purchase or imminently arriving in the near future. Every effort is made to preserve the relationship with you as a highly-valued and long-term customer.
To this end we ask that you read our terms and conditions here.