TC Helicon PerformVG Vocal and Guitar Processor
CONTACT FOR AVAILABILITY
Or Call 08 8371 1884
Derringers Music is pleased to present to you this Ultra-Simple Mic-Stand-Mount Vocal and Acoustic Guitar Processor for Solo and Duo Performers. The TC Helicon Perform-VG Vocal and Guitar Processor builds upon the great range of TC Helicon products including the range of Perform-VK Vocal and Keyboard processor products. This new pedal shares the outstanding quality of all the TC Helicon products.
- Groundbreaking vocal and acoustic guitar effects processor for your mic stand lets you create amazing performances instantly
- Add 2 voices of NaturalPlay Harmony controlled by your guitar
- Studio quality reverb puts your voice and guitar in the perfect physical space
- Ear catching echo adds interest at just the right moment
- Anti-Feedback protects you from unwanted mic squeals
- Adaptive Tone for perfect EQ, compression, de-essing and gating
- High-quality, low-noise mic preamp for pristine vocals
- USB for convenient firmware updates
- Optional SWITCH-3 or SWITCH-6 foot switch for extended performance control
- Mic Control gives you remote effects access via our MP-75 and MP-76 mics
- 3-Year Warranty Program*
- Designed and engineered in Canada
PRO SOUND FOR VOCALS AND GUITAR
PERFORM-VG makes professional-grade live vocal production easy and legendary. With only the most essential vocal and acoustic guitar e ects, this unique vocal and guitar processor lets you sound fantastic – while letting you keep your mind on your performance. Portable, expressive and most importantly simple, PERFORM-VG will instantly satisfy your need for impeccable sound at the touch of a button.
3 VOICES – 1 VOCALIST
If you're a solo performer, you've probably felt like something was missing, and you are right; where are the harmonies? Our proprietary NaturalPlay technology turns you into a trio by adding up to 2 harmony voices created by the chords you play on guitar. No backup singers – no problem!
STUDIO-GRADE REVERB & ECHO
Reverb and echo effects simulate adding physical space to your sound, allowing your voice to fit into the music perfectly. From the ambience of a small room to the echo of a massive cave, PERFORM-VG's vocally tuned reverb/echo settings always bring out the best in your voice.
PERFORM-VG features our BodyRez algorithm, which gives your guitar a much fuller tone when you’re playing through a PA and restores some of the acoustic magic that is often lost when using a pickup. Add in high quality chorus, reverb and echo effects and you've got all the tools you need to create a compelling performance.
You’re only human, and let’s face it; sometimes even the pros need a little help hitting every note perfectly. PERFORM-VG’s auto-chromatic pitch correction can instantly nudge your pitch to the nearest semitone – giving you confidence that you'll always be at your best.
POLISH YOUR PERFORMANCE
One of the coolest features in the PERFORM-VG is the Anti-Feedback button, which means you never have to worry about those annoying mic squeals. PERFORM-VG knocks feedback out quickly before it can get in the way of your show.
PERSONAL SOUND TECH
PERFORM-VG’s Adaptive Tone (equalization) with compression, de-ess and gate automatically controls the timbre and shape of your sound, ensuring every note is pristinely clear and intelligible. When the crowd hears exactly what you’re singing, they can join in – and there’s nothing better than that!
YOU CONTROL THE MIX
PERFORM-VG makes it easy to dial-in the perfect balance between your main output, vocal and guitar levels; simply twist the dial to create the perfect mix for your music without breaking a sweat.
GET YOUR FEET INVOLVED
You can go hands-free by adding an optional SWITCH-3 or SWITCH-6 (sold separately) to your PERFORM-VG, which puts expanded control right where you can really use it.
Our proprietary Mic Control functionality lets you remotely access vocal effects via optionalMP-75 and MP-76 microphones (sold separately).
Whether you’re playing at the local tavern or a huge festival, your vocals always deserve special attention. PERFORM-VG gives you the tools to always sound your best with studio-grade reverb, echo and automatic pitch correction – all in an ultra-simple mic stand mounted processor designed to elevate your performance to the next level.
Experience PERFORM-VG at your local TC HELICON dealer, or get yours online today.
TC Helicon Perform-VG Vocal and Guitar Processor - Specifications
- INCLUDED EFFECTS
- VOCAL SOUNDS
- Pitch Correction
- GUITAR SOUNDS
- Direct access to high-quality effects
- Central encoder knob with 4-colour light ring for easy editing of sounds, settings, mix levels and other parameter control
- Mic Input Gain setup
- Adaptive Tone on/off
- Anti-Feedback on/off
- Pitch correction on/off and amount
- Switch-3 & Switch-6 Compatible
- Headphone output level
- All effects on/off via Talk
- Tap tempo
- Mic Control™ via MP-75 or MP-76 microphones
- Height: 3.6 inches (92 mm)
- Width: 6.6 inches (167 mm)
- Depth: 6.7 inches (170 mm)
- Weight: 0.93 lb. (0.48 kg)
- Extremely durable ABS plastic body
- Soft touch elastomer backlit buttons
- Punch-cut metal connection panel
- Rubberized footings
- Unique built-in mic-stand grip
- ANALOG INPUTS
- Microphone Input
- Connector: XLR
- Input Impedance: 2.8 kOhm balanced, 1.4 kOhm unbalanced
- Max Input Level: -28 dBu to +2.8 dBu
- EIN @ max gain, 150 Ohm Zsource: -128 dBu A-weighted
- Microphone SNR: > 105 dB A-weighted
- Phantom Power: +48V
- A to D Conversion: 24 bit, 128 x oversampling bitstream, 115 dB SNR A-weighted
- Guitar Input
- Connector: 1/4" jack
- Input Impedance: 20 kOhm
- Max Input Level: +2.5 dBu
- A to D Conversion: 24 bit, 128 x oversampling bitstream, 102 dB SNR A-weighted
- ANALOG OUTPUTS
- Microphone/Guitar Output
- D to A Conversion: 24 bit, 128 x oversampling bitstream, 115 dB SNR A-weighted
- Connectors, balanced: XLR, 1/4" Guitar Thru Ouput
- Output Impedance Balanced/ Unbalanced: 66/33 Ohm
- Output 0 dBFS: -1.5 dBu
- Dynamic Range: > 109 dB, 20 Hz to 20 kHz
- Frequency Response: +0.50/-0 dB, 20 Hz to 20 kHz
- Headphone Output
- Connector: 1/8" mini stereo jack
- USB: USB-B (Preset Management and Firmware Updates)
- Pedal: 1/4″ TRS phone jack
- Mic Control using TC-Helicon MP-75 and MP-76 Microphones or Sennheiser e 835 FX mic.
- SAFETY AND REGULATIONS
- External Power Supply. Mains Voltage Input: 100 to 240 VAC, 50 to 60 Hz (auto-select)
- 12V DC 1A max output
- Power Consumption: < 14 W
- EMC – Complies with: EN 55103-1 and EN 55103-2 FCC part 15, Class B, CISPR 22, Class
- Safety – certified to: IEC 65, EN 60065, UL6500 and CSA IEC 65, EN 60065, UL6500 and CSA
- Operating Temperature: 32° F to 122° F (0° C to 50° C)
- Storage Temperature: -22° F to 167° F (-30° C to 70° C)
- Humidity: Max. 90 % non-condensing
- WHAT'S IN THE BOX?
- Region specific power supply
- USB cable
- User guide
Derringers Music is not just another music store but a service-oriented business that puts you and your music at the centre of everything we do. To meet your needs we offer thousands of products online and in our stores. At Derringers, we continually work to present highly competitive pricing and above all to be fair, reliable and prompt in our service, sales and advice. Our advertising and web store presents to you with the most popular and sought after goods, either available at the time of your purchase or imminently arriving in the near future. Every effort is made to preserve the relationship with you as a highly-valued and long-term customer.
To this end we ask that you read our terms and conditions here.