TC Helicon PerformVK Vocal and Keyboard Processor
CONTACT FOR AVAILABILITY
Or Call 08 8371 1884
TC Helicon Perform-VK Vocal and Keyboard Processor - Overview
Derringers is proud to present to you the TC Helicon Perform-VK Vocal and Keyboard Processor. This product has all the quality you have come to know and love from TC Helicon products and will be a great adjunct to your playing, singing and performance tools. Derringers Music is an authorised TC Helicon
TC Helicon Perform-VK Vocal and Keyboard Processor - Features
- Ultimate stand-mount vocal processor gives you simple and fast studio-quality sound with expandable effects and keyboard input / output
- Built-in Adaptive Tone plus sweet harmony, reverb, and echo effects let you quickly create pro studio quality vocals
- Beam additional effects onto three preset buttons, choosing from hundreds of available presets, to perfectly fit your musical style
- 1/4-inch stereo keyboard input / output lets you have more control at your fingertips with MIDI note and continuous control entry
- Multi track 4-in, 8-out USB audio interface for easy recording
- Easy HIT function in beamed presets turns on layered effects with a single
- Intelligent mic input gain for quick and painless setup
- Powerful Anti-Feedback stays on alert for feedback and stops it automatically
- Effortless auto-chromatic pitch correction helps you sing in tune
- RoomSense mic lets you practice without a mic and automatically controls harmony
- Central knob with four-colour light ring for easy editing of sounds, settings, mix levels and more
- Compatible with remote Mic Control and with optional foot switching through TC HELICON MP-75 or MP-76 Modern Performance Vocal Microphones or Sennheiser* e835 FX microphone and Switch-3 or Switch-6 foot switches
- 3-Year Warranty Program*
- Designed and engineered in Canada
TC Helicon Perform-VK Vocal and Keyboard Processor - In Depth
SOUNDS TO MAKE YOU STAND OUT
If you’re serious about singing, you’ll find that sounding your best is about more than talent or vocal technique. It’s about taking what is unique about your voice and using the right tools to make it stand out – whether you’re live at a venue, a radio session, recording at home, or uploading to YouTube, SoundCloud, Facebook, Instagram, or any of your other favorite social channels.
Perform-VK lets you focus entirely on your love of singing and keyboard while it automatically handles the polish and production values. What formerly required a skilled producer or a dedicated sound engineer can now be set up in seconds, interact with your keyboard, and offer the professional vocal sound that is key to an unforgettable performance.
HARMONIZE YOUR SOUND
Whether you use audio or MIDI from your keyboard, our vocal effects engine captures your chord information and creates up to two voices of real time harmony to accompany you. No musical theory required!
If you like to get more complex vocal output, MIDI note driven harmony is also available with direct control of up to 8 simultaneous harmony voices.
SIMPLICITY IS KEY
Perform-VK pairs perfectly with your keyboard or stage piano to give you stand out vocal effects, mixing and USB multi track audio in one small, easy to use unit.
CREATIVE CONTROL AT YOUR FINGERTIPS
Perfrom-VK allows you to take control of your sound, giving you the power to simulate a physical space with REVERB or put it on repeat with ECHO simply by hitting a button.
IN THE STUDIO OR ON STAGE
When it’s time to hit the studio, Perform-VK’s 4 in, 8 out USB audio capability gives you all the flexibility you need to create great recordings in no time. Simultaneously capture dry and wet versions of your vocals, along with harmony voices and your keyboard audio. You can go straight from songwriting to production in much less time.
POLISH YOUR PERFORMANCE
Add instant clarity with the TONE button. Adaptive EQ, compression, gating and de-ess provide you with professionally polished vocals that ensure you always cut through the mix.
Turn on Anti-feedback and your Perform-VK will be on the prowl for pesky speaker squealing, knocking it out quickly if it does occur.
The PITCH button provides a helping hand by pushing you to the nearest half-note with subtle pitch-correction.
SET AND FORGET
Perform-VK removes much of the complexity involved with most audio gear. In addition to Tone and Anti-Feedback the Automatic Microphone Input Gain means that setup is as straightforward as plugging in a mic and holding the SET button while you sing. Boom, ready to rock. It even clips onto your mic stand right where you need it.
TC Helicon Perform-VK Vocal and Keyboard Processor - Specifications
- VOCAL SOUNDS
- *beamable via the free Perform-V app for iOS and Android
- VOCAL SHAPING
- Adaptive Tone
- Pitch Correction
- Direct access to high-quality Harmony, Reverb and Echo effects
- Central encoder knob with 4-colour light ring for easy editing of sounds, settings, mix levels and other parameter control
- Mic Input Gain setup
- Adaptive Tone on/off
- Anti-Feedback on/off
- Pitch correction on/off and amount
- 48V phantom power for condenser mics on/off
- Dedicated, custom preset storage and recall buttons with HIT on/off
- Headphone output level
- All effects on/off via Talk
- Tap tempo
- Mic Control™ via MP-75 or MP-76 microphones
- Stereo Audio I/O for painless integration with your rig.
- MIDI connection
- Height: 3.6 inches (92 mm)
- Width: 6.6 inches (167 mm)
- Depth: 6.7 inches (170 mm)
- Weight: 0.93 lb. (0.48 kg)
- Extremely durable ABS plastic body
- Soft touch elastomer backlit buttons
- Punch-cut metal connection panel
- Rubberized footings
- Unique built-in mic-stand grip
- ANALOG INPUTS
- MICROPHONE INPUT
- Connector: XLR
- Input Impedance: 6.7 kOhm balanced
- Max Input Level: -29 dBu to +2.5 dBu
- EIN @ max gain, 150 Ohm Zsource: -127 dBu A-weighted
- Phantom Power: +48V
- A to D Conversion: 24 bit, 128 x oversampling bitstream, 115 dB SNR A-weighted
- AUX INPUT
- Connector: 1/8" stereo unbalanced mini jack (summed with Inst Input)
- Input Impedance: 5 kOhm
- Max Input Level: +2.5 dBu
- A to D Conversion: 24 bit, 128 x oversampling bitstream, 102 dB SNR A-weighted
- INST INPUT
- Connector: ¼” TRS left and right bal/unbal (summed with Inst Input)
- Input Impedance: 10 kOhm balanced, 5 kOhm unbalanced
- Max Input Level: +5.8 dBu
- A to D Conversion: 24 bit, 128 x oversampling bitstream, 102 dB SNR A-weighted
- ANALOG OUTPUTS
- MAIN OUTPUT
- D to A Conversion: 24 bit, 128 x oversampling bitstream, 115 dB SNR A-weighted
- Connectors: ¼” TRS, impedance balanced left and right
- Output Impedance Balanced/ Unbalanced: 200/100 Ohm
- Output 0 dBFS: +14 dBu
- Dynamic Range: > 112 dB, 20 Hz to 20 kHz
- Frequency Response: +0.50/-0 dB, 20 Hz to 20 kHz
- HEADPHONE OUTPUT
- Connector: 1/8" mini stereo jack
- USB: USB-B (Preset Management, Firmware Updates, USB Audio)
- Pedal: 1/4″ TRS phone jack
- Mic Control using TC-Helicon MP-75 and MP-76 Microphones or Sennheiser e 835 FX mic.
- MIDI IN: DIN5 MIDI-compliant input, opto-isolated
- SAFETY AND REGULATIONS
- External Power Supply. Mains Voltage Input: 100 to 240 VAC, 50 to 60 Hz (auto-select)
- 12V DC 1A max output
- Power Consumption: < 14 W
- EMC – Complies with: EN 55103-1 and EN 55103-2 FCC part 15, Class B, CISPR 22, Class
- Safety – certified to: IEC 65, EN 60065, UL6500 and CSA IEC 65, EN 60065, UL6500 and CSA
- Operating Temperature: 32° F to 122° F (0° C to 50° C)
- Storage Temperature: -22° F to 167° F (-30° C to 70° C)
- Humidity: Max. 90 % non-condensing
- WHAT'S IN THE BOX?
- Region specific power supply
- USB cable
- User guide
Derringers Music is not just another music store but a service-oriented business that puts you and your music at the centre of everything we do. To meet your needs we offer thousands of products online and in our stores. At Derringers, we continually work to present highly competitive pricing and above all to be fair, reliable and prompt in our service, sales and advice. Our advertising and web store presents to you with the most popular and sought after goods, either available at the time of your purchase or imminently arriving in the near future. Every effort is made to preserve the relationship with you as a highly-valued and long-term customer.
To this end we ask that you read our terms and conditions here.