TC Helicon Mic Mechanic 2 Vocal Effects Processor Stompbox
Should online/store price differ, you are entitled to the lesser price! See T&C’s
Ultra-Simple Battery-Powered Vocal Effects Stompbox with Reverb, Echo and Pitch Correction
In the studio, top-shelf effects processors enhance your voice, providing the depth, warmth and nuance that makes you the undeniable star of the show. But top-shelf gear comes with a hefty price tag ‚Äì and typically requires an engineer to get it right; that is... until now! Like a professional audio engineer in-a-box, MIC MECHANIC 2 delivers your vocals in all its glory, with the perfect selection of studio-grade effects. Thanks to its built-in reverb, echo, pitch correction and Adaptive Tone, MIC MECHANIC 2 puts all the magic right at your feet in a single and affordable stompbox ‚Äì and it's so easy to use.
- Ultra-simple vocal effects stompbox with reverb, echo and pitch correction
- Gives you flexible, creative control in a battery-powered format
- Vocally tuned reverb places your voice in the perfect musical space
- High-quality, low-noise mic preamp for pristine vocals
- Timed repeats of your vocal add interest at just the right moment
- Effortless auto-chromatic pitch correction helps you sing in tune
- Optional battery power operation lets you reduce cord clutter onstage and be extra mobile
- Adaptive Tone for perfect EQ, compression, de-essing, and gating keeps your vocals front and center in the mix
- Intelligent mic input gain for quick and painless setup
- On/off switch plus a talk mode for speaking with your audience
- Tap tempo control to keep your echoes right on the beat
- Dedicated reverb, echo and correction controls to fine-tune your sound
- Compatible with remote Mic Control using the TC Helicon MP-75 or Sennheiser* e835 FX microphones
- 3-Year Warranty Program*
- Designed and engineered in Canada
Derringers Music is not just another music store but a service-oriented business that puts you and your music at the centre of everything we do. To meet your needs we offer thousands of products online and in our stores. At Derringers, we continually work to present highly competitive pricing and above all to be fair, reliable and prompt in our service, sales and advice. Our advertising and web store presents to you with the most popular and sought after goods, either available at the time of your purchase or imminently arriving in the near future. Every effort is made to preserve the relationship with you as a highly-valued and long-term customer.
To this end we ask that you read our terms and conditions here.