Waldorf Pulse 2 Synthesiser
Derringers Music is pleased to present the Waldorf Pulse 2 Synthesiser for your purchase. The Waldorf Pulse 2 monophonic analog synthesizer module houses the soul of its legendary trance-inducing mid-'90s ancestor: three analog oscillators and a true analog cascading filter, but Waldorf didn't stop there. The filter circuits now give you Highpass and Bandpass modes that the original didn't have. Also new is analog Filter FM and Ring Modulation, as well as "paraphonic" modes that allow up to 8-voice chords. You also get a powerful arpeggiator, an 8-slot modulation matrix, a large LCD display, and USB. With 500 fully-editable presets, you'll never run out of inspiration from the Waldorf Pulse 2. The Waldorf Pulse 2 springs from royal lineage. Back in the '90s Waldorf's Pulse synth module transformed the world of electronic music. Now back, with even more brute strength, the Pulse 2 is a pure analog synthesizer that delivers what hardcore synth enthusiasts truly crave: gloriously fat, agressive, punchy analog sound - perfect for crafting gargantuan basses, celestial pads, and face-melting leads. 500 sounds at your fingertips - The Pulse 2 synthesizer module gives you an incredible 500 fully-editable sound programs, allowing you to create an incredible array of tones and textures that's limited only by your imagination. It also includes USB connectivity, so you can easily edit and manage your sounds on your computer. User-friendly - and built like a tank. The Pulse 2 is housed in a robust metal desktop case. You get a large LCD display and eight stainless steel knobs, making it easy to surf through the Pulse 2's logically arranged parameter matrix, set your master volume, and edit your patch parameters.
- Three analog oscillators; one noise generator
- Pulse width modulation; hard sync
- Filter FM and Ring Modulation from Oscillator 3
- XOR Osc mode; 8/4-voice Paraphonic modes
- Cascade Filter, 24dB/12db Lowpass, 12db Highpass/Bandpass filter modes
- Powerful Arpeggiator; 8-slot Modulation Matrix
- USB; MIDI
- External analog signal input
- Stereo line out; headphone out
- Backward-compatible with classic Pulse
- 128x64 character backlit LCD screen
- Eight stainless steel knobs
- 500 Sound Programs
- Electron-absorbing black metal case
- Specification Detail
- Sound Engine Type(s) Analog
- Polyphony 1 (with 8/4-voice Paraphonic modes)
- Number of Presets 500
- Arpeggiator Yes
- Sampling No
- MIDI Sequencer No
- USB MIDI; computer interface
- Number of Audio Inputs
- Audio Input Types Stereo
- Number of Audio Outputs
- Audio Output Types Stereo line
- Number of Digital Inputs 0
- Digital Input Types None
- Number of Digital Outputs 0
- Digital Output Types None
- MIDI I/O Yes
- Width 12"
- Depth 5.3"
- Weight 4.41 lbs.
- Manufacturer Part Number WDF-PUL-1
Derringers Music is not just another music store but a service-oriented business that puts you and your music at the centre of everything we do. To meet your needs we offer thousands of products online and in our stores. At Derringers, we continually work to present highly competitive pricing and above all to be fair, reliable and prompt in our service, sales and advice. Our advertising and web store presents to you with the most popular and sought after goods, either available at the time of your purchase or imminently arriving in the near future. Every effort is made to preserve the relationship with you as a highly-valued and long-term customer.
To this end we ask that you read our terms and conditions here.