Yamaha DTXM12 Multi12 Electronic Drum Trigger Pad
Derringers Music is pleased to present the Yamaha DTXM12 'Multi-12' Electronic Drum Trigger Pad featuring MULTI-Level, MULTI-Play, and MULTI-Purpose all this for your purchase.
The most powerful, all-in-one percussion pad that suits anyone from a beginner to an expert, accommodating different levels of playing, a wide variety of playing styles and performance situations. DTX-MULTI 12 equips the 12 pads which are easy to be distinguished even at the dark stage.
You can use the DTX-MULTI 12 in a variety of ways, such as using the percussion pad in combination with acoustic drums and percussion to accent music with a rich variety of voices, transferring data to the connected computer where you can compose music with the included "Cubase AI 5" program, and connecting a kick pedal (sold separately) to create as a compact drum set. In addition to a broad spectrum of voices taken from the world renowned, flagship MOTIF series synthesizers, the DTX-MULTI 12 also features many new percussion sounds that have been collected through Yamaha's advanced sampling techniques and ready-to-use effect sounds for a grand total of 1,277 voices.
The DTX-MULTI 12 includes not only digital sounds but also DJ sounds and a rich variety of voices from percussion, chromatic percussion, folk, and acoustic drum instruments. You can also import WAV and AIFF audio files from a USB memory device and use them as voices. The DTX-MULTI 12 functions as a sample playback device with 64MB of battery backed Flash ROM. Together with great-sounding reverb and chorus effects that can be applied to entire drum kits, the DTX-MULTI 12 also features a Variation effect unit that can be used to enhance individual voices in many exciting ways.
Derringers Music is proud to be an Australian Authorised Dealer for Yamaha musical instruments and products.
- Dimensions: Width: 345mm
- Height: 96mm
- Depth: 319mm
- Weight: Weight: 3.3kg
- Pad section
- Built-in pads: 12
- External inputs: 5 (three-zone x 1; monaural x 4)
- Tone generator
- Maximum Polyphony: 64 notes
- Voices: Drum and percussion: 1,061Keyboard: 216
- Effects: Variation x 42 types; Chorus x 6 types; Reverb x 6 types: 5-band master equalizer
- Drum kits: Preset: 50User-defined: 200
- Wave memory: 100 MB (16-bit linear conversion)
- Note Resolution: Quarter note / 480
- Patterns: Preset patterns: 128 phrases (including 3 demo patterns)User-defined patterns: 50 phrases
- Sequence formats: ProprietarySMF Format 0 (for loading only)
- Sequence capacity: 152,000 notes
- Recording method: Real-time overdubbing
- Readable quantity: 500
- Bit depth: 16 bit
- Wave memory: 64 MB
- Maximum size: Mono sample: 2 MBStereo sample: 4 MB
- Sample formats: Proprietary, WAV, and AIFF
- Display: Backlit LCD with 2 rows of 16 characters
- Connectors: PAD (13) jack (standard stereo-phone plug; left = trigger, right = rim switch)PAD (14)/(15) and PAD (16)/(17) jacks (standard stereo-phone plug; left = trigger, right = trigger)HI-HAT CONTROL jack (standard stereo-phone plug)FOOT SW jack (standard stereo-phone plug)OUTPUT L/MONO and R jacks (standard phone plugs)PHONES jack (standard stereo-phone plug), AUX IN jack (standard stereo-phone plug), MIDI IN and OUT connectors, USB TO HOST port, USB TO DEVICE port, and DC IN.
- Power Consumption: 9W (DTXM12 and PA-5D adaptor)
- Package Contents: Power adaptor (PA-5D or an equivalent recommended by Yamaha), Owner's Manual , Data List booklet, DVD-ROM (Cubase AI5)
- Trigger section
- Pad functions: Increment or decrement of drum kit, pattern, or tempo; tap tempo; switching on or off of click-track; transmission of control change messages
- Tempo: 30 to 300 BPM. Tap tempo functionality
- Beats: 1/4 – 16/4, 1/8 – 16/8, 1/16 – 16/16
- Note timing: Accent notes, quarter notes, eight notes, sixteenth notes, triplets
Derringers Music is not just another music store but a service-oriented business that puts you and your music at the centre of everything we do. To meet your needs we offer thousands of products online and in our stores. At Derringers, we continually work to present highly competitive pricing and above all to be fair, reliable and prompt in our service, sales and advice. Our advertising and web store presents to you with the most popular and sought after goods, either available at the time of your purchase or imminently arriving in the near future. Every effort is made to preserve the relationship with you as a highly-valued and long-term customer.
To this end we ask that you read our terms and conditions here.