Zildjian GEN16 AE Digital Cymbal Signal Processor Module
Or Call 08-8371-1884
The Zildjian GEN16 AE Digital Cymbal Signal Processor Module is the heart of the Gen16 Acoustic/Electric Cymbal System.
With the built-in DSP (Digital Signal Processor) engine, you can instantly change the tone of your Zildjian Buffed Bronze cymbals to fit the mood, vibe, or tune. The module provides tone shape presets, volume and R/L pan control for up to 5 cymbals while allowing the user to blend external e-drum controller audio and/or an auxiliary audio input. It also has a powerful headphone output for on stage monitoring or silent drumming. Seamlessly integrate the DCP with either electronics drum kits or hybrid drum sets.
Digital Cymbal Processor Specifications:
- 99 Preset locations per channel or 99 Kits in Mode
- Individual Cymbal Volume and Pan per channel
- 5 Preset rocker switches for changing channel or kit presets (Preset 5 in Kit Mode)
- 5 cymbal inputs; HiHat; Ride, Cym-3, Cym-4 and Cym-5
- 1/4 inch unbalanced main outputs with Master Volume control
- 1/4 inch audio inputs with blend/mix control
- 1/8 Headphone output with independent headphone mix control
- 1/8 Auxiliary input for connecting playback devices such as mp3 or cellphone
- USB port for data connection
Derringers Music is not just another music store but a service-oriented business that puts you and your music at the centre of everything we do. To meet your needs we offer thousands of products online and in our stores. At Derringers, we continually work to present highly competitive pricing and above all to be fair, reliable and prompt in our service, sales and advice. Our advertising and web store presents to you with the most popular and sought after goods, either available at the time of your purchase or imminently arriving in the near future. Every effort is made to preserve the relationship with you as a highly-valued and long-term customer.
To this end we ask that you read our terms and conditions here.