Zildjian KEROPE 22" Ride Cymbal
Available to Order. Call Us.
The new Zildjian KEROPE 22" Ride Cymbal draws upon all of Zildjian's rich history and cymbal-making expertise to bring forth the most authentic vintage K recreation to date.
Each cymbal is meticulously hand-crafted using a 14-step process that encompasses the best of everything we have learned in 390 years of cymbal making.
• Available in 14", 15" hi-hats, and 18", 19", 20", 22" models
• Warm, dark and complex sound with a cushion of wash
• Unique design gives Keropes an already played-in feel
• Proprietary patina process replicates the sonic and aesthetic characteristics of a vintage cymbal
• Gram weights hand-written under the bell of all cymbals
- SKU: KR22R
- Size: 22 in. / 55.88 cm.
- Weight: T-MT
- Finish: Traditional Finish
- Bell Size: Medium
- Sound: Dark
- Skill level: Advanced, Beginner, Professional, Intermediate
Derringers Music is not just another music store but a service-oriented business that puts you and your music at the centre of everything we do. To meet your needs we offer thousands of products online and in our stores. At Derringers, we continually work to present highly competitive pricing and above all to be fair, reliable and prompt in our service, sales and advice. Our advertising and web store presents to you with the most popular and sought after goods, either available at the time of your purchase or imminently arriving in the near future. Every effort is made to preserve the relationship with you as a highly-valued and long-term customer.
To this end we ask that you read our terms and conditions here.